Chapter Twenty-One

It was clear that Jin was completely taken aback. He had the queasy feeling that he would throw up at any moment. He couldn't have slept with two men that were related.

"Is Hoseok a relative of yours?" He had no choice but to inquire more; maybe Taehyung had made an assumption about who he had slept with rather than knowing the real person in question.

"Jung Hoseok, yes, he is my cousin, Seokjin."

As Taehyung moved closer, Jin retreated a step, and his gaze went to the belt, which had been folded. He had no fear of punishment since Taehyung had always given him unusual punishments. Still, such punishments were never given in a setting where someone else could very well know what was happening.

In his eyes, the fact that he had slept with Taehyung and Hoseok was sufficient punishment. He could not for the life of him have conceived of the possibility that they were related. The thought of it made him nauseous.

He pondered whether or not Hoseok was aware that he had been with Taehyung and whether or not the two of them had discussed it.

If the two of them had purposefully sought him together, it would make things a lot more difficult for him, so he had to ask Taehyung, "How did you know?"

Taehyung raised an eyebrow as he stared at Jin, "earlier, did you not confirm his name with me?"

"Oh." Jin had a sudden recall of their earlier conversation. "I had no idea you were related to him."

"It doesn't matter whether you knew! There was absolutely no reason for you to sleep with anybody else after signing an agreement that expressly forbade you to do so!"

While Jin attempted to organize his thoughts, Taehyung grabbed him by the hand and took him to a chair in the far corner of the kitchen. "Take a seat here."

He sat down without asking anything, but after a while, he slowly glanced up at Taehyung and said, "Jimin is home."

"I don't care."

Jin breathed in and felt that his heart was beating quite quickly. Given that they weren't alone, he hadn't anticipated Taehyung would be thinking about anything. He was aware of what had transpired in the shopping center, but the individuals that surrounded them were strangers and didn't have much information. Jimin was well knowledgeable about the situation they were in.

He was aware that Taehyung was glancing about, but he was unsure as to why he was doing so. It piqued his interest when Taehyung moved away from him and toward one of the kitchen countertops, as it indicated that he was about to do something.

"Are the safe words still fresh in your mind?" Taehyung questioned him as he removed two objects from the counter, which Jin could not see from where he was sitting.

"Yes."

"Good. You prefer having markings on your skin. I really wish I had been aware of it earlier. I'm going to think that's something you discussed with Hoseok but not with me."

Jin could not understand where Taehyung was heading with his words until he turned around and saw what Taehyung was carrying in his hands. The sight of the candle and lighter held by Taehyung caused him to gulp.

"Taehyung, maybe I deserve a punishment, but Jimin is here."

"I couldn't care less about the people who are or aren't here. You didn't give a hoot about displaying those marks on your neck to him so that he could confidently lie about your allergies. Remove your pants and put your hands behind your back; if I have to repeat this, that belt will come in handy."

Jin fixed his gaze on Taehyung, unable to comprehend how the latter could say such things while maintaining his composure and imposing his authority.

As he rose up and removed his pants, he did so with the expectation that Jimin had either already left the apartment or would not come back inside the kitchen. He positioned the pants to rest on the side of the chair and then resumed his seat. As he established eye contact with Taehyung, he moved his hands, so they were behind the chair, and then he clenched his fingers together.