Chapter 1

3rd Person Point of View

"Y/n over here!"

"Smile!"

"How do you feel about the new movie?!"

"Y/n pose near Tom!"

Y/n Y/l/n was a stunning child actress, with big y/e/c eyes and luscious y/h/c locks. And right now, those sparkling eyes were were seeing colours when she blinked because of the flashing cameras, all wanting to soak in the beauty of the thirteen-year old. 

Y/n was at the premiere for the new Marvel movie starring herself, Tom Hiddleston and Sophia Di Martino along with others. The movie was called Mischief and is about training JJ Stark (played by y/n y/l/n)  to be almost a Loki variant. The spark for JJ double crossing the Avengers was when Loki originally attacked them (in the first Avengers movie), when JJ was mind controlled by the God of Mischief himself. Ever since then, she has had two personalities, one being her normal self, and other being a darker side to the character. (Keep in mind this isnt you it was the character you played lmao). (I realise that y/n would have been 3, so lets pretend it was made in 2014 instead of 2011).

Everyone wanted to be invited to that premiere, every celebrity, every fan and everyone in between. This was to be the movie of the century, nothing more and nothing less. The red carpet was filled with celebrities ranging from Tom Cruise and Ryan Reynolds down to Momona Tamada and Walker Scobell. 

After the last call from one of the photographers, the actress made her way over to Tom Hiddleston.

"Y/n! You look absolutely splendid this evening!" 

"Thanks Tom, you like rather dashing yourself!"

The two posed for the photos, smiling for some and modelling more for the others. 

After the pair finished with the photos, y/n started with an interview.

Your in bold, the interviewer is italics. 

"Hey y/n, you look fabulous tonight!"

"Aaawww thanks so much! I really love your jumpsuit though!"

"Thank you! So how was it like filming this movie?!"

"It was great! A great experience, a great opportunity and just great fun! An also *cough cough* great *cough* pay *cough*"

"Hahaha well that's great to know. Is there anyone here that you're really looking forward to seeing tonight?"

"Well I would really just like to meet some new people tonight, um, but I don't think that there is anyone special. I know that this is quite a large and hard to get into event, so I would like to see what younger actors and actresses are also here."

"Ah yes, I think there are very few younger ones tonight, but I do know that Momona Tamada and Walker Scobell are here tonight. Have you heard of them before?"

"Of course i've heard of them! Momona was so good as Claudia in the BSC, and I absolutely loved Walker's performance in the Adam Project. I know that Ryan can be a bit difficult to work with at first, but he really seemed to be able to push through it."

"It what way is Ryan difficult? He always says that he's the best person to work with on a first acting job."

"That definitely sounds like Reynolds haha. Well he has this sort of dry humour, where when you first meet him you can't tell if he is generally insulting you or its just him being him. Almost all of the time its the second one tho. Almost."

"Ha ha well thank you for your time tonight Y/n, I can't wait for the movie!"

"Thank you! I hope you enjoy!"

Y/n walked away from the interviewer in search of a new celebrity to acquaint with. She passed many that she had already met leaving them with a polite nod and light smile. And then she saw who she really wanted to meet. Getting photos taken in a black suit was the one and only Walker Scobell.

a/n: this is my first time writing this, so i hope you guys like! i posted the character info and was so surprised when i had already gotten views, a comment and people saving this to a one of there folders. thank you so much and i hope you enjoy!