Chapter 6

Disclaimer: if you are naturally blonde, then this part doesn't really occur to you. Let's just pretend that you did something like a spray tan or got a perm to make you hair have princess curls. 

a/n YOU GUYS ARE IN FOR A TREAT! NOT EVEN INCLUDING THE AUTHORS NOTES, THERE IS AROUND 1260 WORDS!!!

I found what I was looking for. Bleach.

So this was my great big plan! Try and show the producers that I am committed to being Annabeth, even if that means dying my hair. My mum's gonna kill me once she sees, but hopefully she'll understand. I think she will.

I tip the tube out of the rectangular box, reading the instructions. Do a strand test. I'm not gonna do a strand test. Using the provided brush, lather the bleach into hair in even amounts. Wrap foil around the bleached area, and leave for 60-90 minutes. 

Okay. Simple. And i know i'm not gonna mess it up. I pour the yellow paste into a little tub, trying to breathe through my mouth and not my nose. Quickly putting on latex gloves, i start to apply the dye. 

Twenty minutes later my hair is a glistening silver of tin foil. I garb my phone to set a timer, and see that Walker has spammed my texts.

           Schoolbell 🔔

y/n

y/n

heelloooo

y/n/n

yy///nnnn

whats happening?!

did he say what part you got?!

he said that me and leah have to come and do a screen test 

and see who has the best chemistry with everyone else

okie imma ft cause thats easier

Incoming Facetime 

walker-bold you-normal

hey walker

hey y/- what happened to your hair?!

haha it's tin foil. you should come over and help me

wait where do you live?

*address*

wait thats literally two streets away from me! i'll text you my address and come over RN

okay okay i will calm down

I text him my address, and about ten minutes later i hear my doorbell ring. Luckily my mum is at work, and Eric (my brother) is at college right now so I have the house to myself. I run down stairs and open the door, finding Walker standing there with his hands in his pockets. 

"Hey y/n"

"Sup Schoolbell."

"Seriously?!" he asks while we walk back up the stairs.