Chapter 11

a/n this is the last chapter for the book, and it doesnt like finish the sotry or anything, also, they didnt even get to work on a movie together. ik this is the last chapter but its really shitty so im sorry. i've definitely lost interest in this book. i am working on other books, but none of them are for walker as i've kind of lost interest in him. still, please vote this up! btw i dont think that walker would actually act like this its just for the story. -jj

this isn't the last chapter lmao - 20/03/23

Your POV

I woke up to someones arm draped across my waist, and a terrible pain in my neck. I realised that it was Walkers arm, and we had fallen asleep on the couch. Turning around, i came face to face with walker, and for some reason i thought that it was funny. So i burst out laughing.

"hahahahaha" ofc it woke Walker up.

"Y/n? Why are you laughing."

"I dunno it was funny."

Walker sat up and stretched, and i felt a stabbing pain really low in my stomach. (like in between the stomach and top of your groin).

"Oh shit" im murmured underneath my breath.

"Whats wrong?"

I ignored him and quickly rushed up the stairs towards what i hoped was a bathroom. It was yay.

Quickly going inside, i sat on the toilet and almost cried in pain.

Back downstairs with Walker and Leena (tanner had gone up to his room last night)

lenna is italics walker is bold

"What's up with y/n?"

"I dont know, she just said 'oh shit' and then ran up stairs to the bathroom."

"She probably got her period. Get her some painkillers from the medicine cabinet and i'll get her some pads." (sorry if you dont use pads, i just find them more comfortable then anything else so thats what i put)

"Um...ok"

Walker's POV

What the fuck am i meant to do? And why on earth would she need painkillers? Cant she just push it all out and then be out of pain and fine?? I'm gonna go tell her to do that. (biitttccchhhh i advise not doing that but since im the one writing you ur gonna 🤠)

Tossing the medicine back down onto the bench, i went upstairs.

The bathroom door was open and Leena and y/n were just sitting on the counter talking. I noticed that Y/n's cheeks were wet.

The girls stopped talking when I came in but i didn't really care. I just wanted y/n to stop being in pain so we could hang out. (smh)

"Y/n? Can't you just push it all out so we can hang out??" i said. i sounded kinda rude, but i hoped she wouldnt pick up on it. I think she did.

"You fucking dickhead!" she yelled and stormed out of the bathroom. Now i remember our grade 5 teacher telling us guys that girls can get really moody on their periods.

"What was that about?" i ask leena. She just rolled her eyes and glared at me.

Your POV

"Y/n? Can't you just push it all out so we can hang out??" i hear walker say. that bitch. and he said it so rudely as well.

"You fucking dickhead!" i yelled. to be honest, i dont think that i was overreacting.

an hour later

I was laying on the Scobell's couch on my phone, just scrolling through my phone. i heard someone come down stairs, but honestly i just wasnt in the mood to talk.

"y/n, im sorry. i didnt really now how periods work and now i realise what i said was stupid and that you're in a lot of pain. Do you wanna just cuddle?"

I look at Walker and nod.

And they all lived happily ever after...until the next chapter!