Chapter 4

"Y/n?"

Holy shit i knew that voice.

"Walker?? Is this the audition that you had to go to today?"

"Uhah yeah. Sooo what role are you going for?"

"Oh um, im trying for annabeth. You?"

"Percy."

"Oh nice. Well, good luck!" I gave him a smile.

He nervously returned the gesture.

We walked separate ways, both still feeling awkward about the interaction. I guess that it's just really different when your not texting. I'm sure it'll get better. 

"Y/n?"

I hear my name called, signalling my turn for the audition. (Y'all I have no clue how the fuck these auditions work, so we're gonna pretend that this is how they go.)

"So what passage will you be reading from the book today?"

"I'm gonna be doing when Annabeth tells Percy about what really happened with her, Luke and Thalia."

"Go for it."

"Blah blah blah shlibadoobadingdong doo. wawawawa siodgk joihbpoadoaf."

"That was really good y/n!"

"Thank you!"

"We'll let you know."

I smiled and walked out. It hadn't been my best work, but it was definitely still sufficient. As I was leaving the building, I bumped into someone. Hard. We both fell to the ground, me holding my head and them their shoulder. 

"Sorry." I said

"Don't worry about it. You alright?"

"Walker?! We really need to stop running into each other."

"Oh hey y/n. How was the audition?"

"Yeah it was fine." My voice had risen like three octaves. Why? I'm sure you know.

"Well, that's good."

"Yeah."

"See you around I guess?"

"Sure thing."

Why was that so awkward? We were perfectly fine at the premiere and texting! I really hope I get the part of Annabeth. And for Walker's sake I hope he gets Percy. He's really good at acting. Wait...if I get Annabeth and Walker get's Percy...then thats means we'll get to kiss! Uh-I mean have to kiss. Yeah, have to.

a/n I am really very sorry to anyone who was enjoying this story because this chapter was a short piece of shit. My schedule in life has gotten a bit busier, but let me know if you want me to keep writing this. I would ask you to vote this up, but let's be honest it doesn't deserve voting lol.

Please Subscribe to my Yt! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAfdr3pxYL6KCE__S5WF-eA

And Follow my TikTok 😊https://www.tiktok.com/@fictional_b0ys