Chapter 8

Normal-y/n Bold-walker (Third person POV) italics is when someone is (most likely Walker) thinking

"It's so pretty up here." 

"Not as pretty as you."

"Huh?!"

"What? I didn't say anything."

"Yes you did."

"Nope." Walker grinned, knowing what he had said. I hadn't actually meant to say that, it just kinda slipped out. But it's right. She beautiful, I mean look at her. Her h/c haired just falls so down her shoulders so gracefully like it's not even trying. And I could get lost in her eyes forever. 

He noticed that he had been staring at the girl whilst thinking all of that, and she was now looking at him really weirdly. 

"Sorry."

"Why were you staring at me?"

"I like looking at pretty things."  Oh shit, there I go again.

"You're too nice to me, Walker. Afterall, you're way prettier than me." She smirked.

Walker's head flew up. Had he heard her right?? Did she just call him pretty?

"What? Did you just call me pretty??" He voiced out his thoughts.

"Yep. Have you ever looked in a mirror?"

It was now the boys turn to smirk.  

"Hm. So you think i'm pretty, and I think you're pretty."

"I guess we're both pretty pretty then."

They burst out laughing, slapping the ground, even though it wasn't that funny.

"What is in these drinks?!"

"I don't know, but it can't be legal"

"So why do you think i'm pretty?"

"Have you seen your eyes?! I mean they're gorgeous! And your hair seems to curl perfectly before your eyebrows. And you've got the most gorgeous smile, anyone would fall for you."

"So you've fallen for me now have you?"

The girl flush, suddenly flustered after realising what she had said.

"But why do you think i'm pretty?"

"Well, your deep e/c eyes are always shining, and your hair also seems to be perfectly in place. I don't know, you just seem like a rose in the midst of a thousands thorns."

"Aw thanks Walker."

Y/n layed down on the ground, scooching closer to the boy. She pulled his shoulder down so that he was laying directly next to her, and they both turned their heads and stared into each other's eyes. 

"I still think you're more good looking than me. You know what else I reckon you're good at?" He didn't know where this sudden burst of confidence had come from.

 "And what might that be?"

"This."

And he leaned in and kissed her.

a/n a bit of a shorter one today, but i was pretty proud of it tbh. please vote this up!