Chapter 5

Today is the day that i find out whether or not I got the part of Annabeth. And i'm reeaallly nervous. 

Walker's text:bold y/n:normal

Good morninnnggg

sup school bell

😐

i try and be nice but this is where it takes me

sorry, im just really nervous to find out what part i got

its fine, i totally get it

thanks

do you think you'll get percy??

idk

i mean i hope so 

what do you think about yourself?

idk either

i kinda fucked up my audition

but i mean, as long as i get a role i should be grateful

yeah i guess

we should find out soon, so i better get ready for the zoom call

cyyyaaa walkie talkie

walkie talkie?? seriously?!

yeop

live with it bitch

wow mood swings much

anyways cyyaa

I logged onto my computer, went to my email and got the link for the zoom call. On this, everyone who got a role will be in it. Well, a speaking role at least, not any of the background campers. The only thing is, none of us know which role we have yet...

✨we magically connect to the zoom call and everyone just so happens to be there at the exact same time...wooooowwww✨

bold will be the casting director, and i'll put initials for who's talking for everyone else.

Hey everyone! thanks for coming i'm sure you're all very excited to find out your roles so i'm not gonna keep you waiting any longer. For Percy, we have Walker Scobell!

I noticed Walker smile really big, obviously happy that he got the role. And why shouldn't he be? I was happy for him. The only thing is, i didnt like my chances of getting Annabeth. There was another girl there, and she was stunning. She had dark skin, dark eyes and black hair. Her name was Leah, and she looked confident. I couldn't blame the casting crew if they went with her. 

As the casting director went through everyone else, he stopped when there was only Annabeth and Silena left to cast.

Okay everyone, if I haven't said your name then please stay here, but otherwise you are good to go. We will send out emails with more information at a later date. Go celebrate!

Damn this was stressful. Not only had my name not been called, but Leah was still here as well. That only meant one thing...

Alright, ladies, as you may have noticed we have only not read out your names, nor the casting of Silena...or Annabeth. We thought you both did a fantastic job, but we are really struggling to choose between you two. So we would like you both to come down for a screen test and see how both of you connect with the other actors/actresses, and we will base the casting over the chemistry. Good luck!

And with that he was gone. We didn't even get to ask questions. And now i'm basically shitting myself because what if she hits off with everyone else and i just stand there awkwardly?!?! The screen test is in a week. So i have a week to get more confident, and commit to being Annabeth. 

I go to the bathroom and open the cabinet on the right. It was a struggle to open, because it's one of those ones with no handle and they really confuse me. But i dig through the storage of nail polish, old makeup and feminine products until I find what i'm looking for. Bleach.

a/n heey guyyss its so weird cause i wrote this chapter in like 10 minutes at like 10:30pm...

and i havent felt like writing it for like two weeks. but anyways, what do you guys think is gonna happen?? this authors note is edited in btw, about 14 hrs after i posted this. do you think we're gonna get silena or annabeth? AND ALSO WE GOT TO NUMBER 70 IN FAME?!?! OUT OF ALMOSST 10K STORIES! thanks so much! (also, tell me if you notice anything else in this pic...)

)