Chapter 9

And he leaned in and kissed her.

Y/n's POV

Walker and I pulled away in sync after about eight seconds. 

We were still laying down next to each other, now just staring into each others eyes, with a comfortable silence surrounding us. I gave Walker a smile, and he returned it, and grabbed my hand, pulling me into him. I wrapped my arms around his waist and placed my face in the crook of his neck. He put his arms around my back, holding me closer to his chest. 

He started playing with my hair, making me become drowsy. As the breeze picked up a bit, I nuzzled closer into him, trying to surround my body with his warmth. 

"Do you want to go home now? It's getting late."

"What time is it?"

"It's about 11:30pm."

"Hmph. We should probably go then."

"Ok let's get up then."

Walker started to make a move to get up, but I immediately tightened my grip on him. 

"I don't want to go yet."

He chuckled. God I love his laugh.

"Come on, love, we need to get home."

"There's nothing you can do to make me come with you willingly." I say, closing my eyes again.

"You can be my girlfriend."

My eyes snapped open, and I stared at him incredulously. 

"You mean it?!"

"Only if we leave now."

"Ok ok ok lets gooo."

We hopped up off of the ground, and Walker grabbed my hand. 

"So you're my girlfriend now?"

"Correctomundo."

He laughed.

"Let's try and skateboard whilst holding hands."

"Okie, but don't fall over."

"I won't."

So we got on our skateboards, Walker to the right of me, and started skating home. 

"Do you want to stay over at my place?"

"Will your parents be ok with that?"

"They're not in town. There out visiting my cousins."

"I really should be there at night with out your parents here then."

"Calm down, y/n/n, Leena and Tanner are both here. And if it makes you more comfortable, all four of us can just sleep in the living room together."

"Ok, I guess that sounds better. Can we stop by my house first so I can grab some stuff?"

"Sure."

I somehow managed not to fall, but once we arrived at my house I noticed that there were lights on inside.

"No one should be home...my mum is working a night shift and my brother is at his girlfriends house."

"Maybe your mum finished early."

"Maybe"

We went up onto the front porch, and the door was locked.

"This is really strange."

I unlocked the door with my superpower that I got from when i got stung by a jellyfish. Kidding I had a house key. (a/n Y'ALL ARE REALLY LUCKY I WAS ABOUT TO MAKE THIS SO UNCOMFORTABLE BUT THEN I DECIDED AGAINST IT)

I pushed the door open, and slowly crept inside. Gently placing down any of the things that I was holding, I grabbed Walker's hand and pulled him up the stairs with me. I saw my brother's bedroom door shut, and light seeping through the crack at the bottom. I could tell that there was music coming from inside, just not what it was. 

It turns out that the door was slightly ajar, so I threw it open. Walker and I stood with our jaws on the floor at the scene in front of us.

My brother were dancing around shirtless with an air guitar. Listening to Your New Boyfriend.

"Eric what are you doing?!" I screamed above the music.

He quickly spun around with a look of shock and embarrassment on his face.

"Nothing nothing now get out you little twerp!" He yelled.

"ok ok calm down."

Dickhead, I murmured under my breath while shutting the door. 

"Language."

"Sounding like Steve Rogers there, Walker."

"Yeah, but i'm hotter."

"Whatever helps you sleep at night." I smirk.

I quickly go into my room and grab some extra clothes, a but of makeup and some other things to take to the Scobell's. Then, I grabbed Walker's wrist and pulled him back downstairs to the kitchen to grab a heap of food. 

"You got enough stuff yet?"

"Hush Walker, a girl needs her time."

"Right. Now let's go before it gets too late."

a/n look at you lucky duuucckkkss. getting another chapter not even a month after! This is weird I uploaded like a day or two ago and im already uploading again. BUT DONT GET USED TO IT cause you know me...also i aint hating on Your New Boyfriend cause Wilbur's songs are bangers in my book. Please vote for this! Also, I have about eight assessments due in the next week and a half that i havent started and im also going away in that time for my brothers graduation so i probs wont upload again for a little bit but i might be able to fit another chapter in...

also lmk if you guys are enjoying this book or nah