Decision Making

Clint

Something about the kid was jumpy and not in the energetic puppy kind of jumpy, she was jumpy like she expected a hand to reach through the walls and strangle her.

When the alarms had gone off it had sent her into a frantic panic attack. In the chaos of her fighting Steve and getting her hands cut on the glass she still had enough strength to push him away for a moment, but maybe that was just adrenaline.

Tony led our group out into the hall taking pride in displaying his achievements. First he took the kid to see the training room, the labs and then the common room. After that he took her to the showcases, where all of our previous suits were displayed, but what really dominated everything else was fifteen of his favorite suits.

The entire time the kid hung to the back of the group, mostly with Bucky and Wanda, she didn't really say anything, but she was watching everything. When we got to the display cases her eyes widened just a little bit. She seemed pretty interested in the Black Widow and Winter soldier suits more than the Iron Man suits which miffed Tony a bit.

She was admiring one of Nats' latest suits with a green vest when she mumbled. "It's got a lot of handy pockets."

Nat gave a smile. "Yes. Yes it does."

My phone vibrated.

Magical Doctor:

Please tell Kira that I would like to do a check up on her on Monday.

Better than Legolas:

Can do

"Hey, Kira." I called to her. "Dr. Cho wants to do a check up monday."

"Um..You sure?" She asked a little hesitantly. "I don't want to be a problem. I'm sure it would be fine without a check up anyway."

"Oh, whatever." Tony scoffed. "I'll have Happy pick you up after school." I watched her carefully. Something about tonys almost abrasive dismissiveness seemed to scare her? Maybe she's just a sensitive type. Laura was always better at accommodating those kind of people

I was a little glad Tony spoke up, so we wouldn't have to persuade her to come back for a safety check up.

"When does your bus leave?" Steve asked checking his watch.

"um, 2:45"

"That means you have seven minutes or you will be left here indefinitely." I said, "Come on, lets go."

Everybody said goodbye sans any touching and then I took her to the elevator, where I let her ride it alone, since she didn't seem very comfortable with it last time.

"You think she's okay?" Tony asked, back in the common room.

"I thought she seemed pretty chill for someone who just got stitches." Wanda said.

"True." I said, casting a glance towards Natasha. She'd probably have said something, if something was off. 

Kira

When I rejoined the group Mr. Harrison was extremely relieved and a bit put off that I had left. I just told him that someone had taken me to the nurse's room. In response he assured me that he would have the bullies properly punished, which I doubted he could, they were all from rich families, it takes more than legal trouble for people like them to actually get reprimanded.