Part 1

It was one of those days when the omegas in Enhypen just gathered together to talk and spend some time away from the alphas. And so, Jungwon, Sunoo and Sunghoon sat together in a room talking about random things. Sunghoon did feel a little left out when the two would talk about their boyfriends. The others might have shared more than Sunghoon had wanted to know about them and their relationships with Jay and Niki. And then Sunoo brought up that issue.

“Heeseung-hyung’s rut is coming up soon, isn’t it?” Maybe it was just Sunghoon who didn’t want to think about that specific thing.

They all know that while Heeseung’s ruts were short, lasting two days at most, they were intense. Or so Heeseung claimed, none of them had ever spent one of his ruts with him, but they had no reason to doubt him. He never went into detail as to how it was intense, and Sunghoon really appreciated that. The last thing he needed was to picture Heeseung during his rut with details, his imagination was wild enough as it was and he did not need that feeding into his hopeless feelings.

“I think it’s in a couple of days? Jay’s in a week, so it should be before that,” Jungwon answered.

The thing was, with all the time they spent together, the alpha’s ruts had more or less synced up and the same happened with the omega’s heats. The fact that they had to take suppressants during I-Land, for obvious reasons, and had gotten off them right after had helped syncing them up. They weren’t yet synced to each other, but with Sunoo dating Niki and Jungwon dating Jay, Sunghoon had no doubt it would happen sooner or later. They just had to spend a couple more cycles together and it would definitely happen. Sunghoon didn’t know yet if that would be a blessing or a curse.

“I feel a little bad for him, maybe if he had someone to spend it with,” Sunghoon ignored the pointed look Sunoo was sending him, “he wouldn’t suffer so much.”

“If he wanted help, he would have asked someone,” Sunghoon said, though he wasn’t so sure that would be the case. “Also, we don’t know if he suffers, he said they are intense, that could mean anything.”

“Right, because intense can mean that many different things when talking about this,” Jungwon rolled his eyes.

“Remember when you said your heats are intense,” Sunoo started.

“Please, don’t.” Sunghoon did not want to remember what he had said.

“I remember you saying something about needing a knot so bad you thought you would die?” Sunghoon groaned in embarrassment, “or was it wanting to be filled up till you felt sick? Maybe it was just a thick hard-”

“Can we forget I said any of that?” Sunghoon wanted to disappear.

“I get it though, it does feel good during heats,” Jungwon commented, and Sunghoon really didn’t want to think about how it felt.

“It feels good regardless,” Sunoo added. Niki was either the luckiest or unluckiest person ever for dating Sunoo, Sunghoon couldn’t decide. “Anyway, I’m just saying… you could offer your help, and he could help you.”

“You two are friends and have terrible cycles, so it would make sense,” Jungwon said, obviously having talked about this with Sunoo beforehand.

The truth was, it wasn’t unheard of, in fact, it was pretty common. Friends who had a hard time during their heats or ruts would make a deal to help each other. It was convenient and most of the time they were so out of it during the act that it didn’t even affect their relationships. However, most of the time those friends didn’t have feeling for each other. And Sunghoon was pretty in love with Heeseung already. He couldn’t put himself in that situation and expect his heart to come out intact.