Part 4 🔞

They got used to Heeseung’s rut pretty fast. They had about 3 hours in between each wave, which was a lot of time for them to feel awkwardly self-conscious. They used that time to clean themselves a little, eat and drink, sleep and all those basic needs they couldn’t ignore. They even got to try other stuff in between, mostly as the next wave got closer and they started feeling horny. They were a little shyer and self-conscious during that, but it was worth it as it got them more comfortable and ready when the following wave hit.

It was during one of those moments, as Sunghoon sucked Heeseung’s dick, that it happened. It was hard to tell who was enjoying it more, if Heeseung or Sunghoon and that should have been indication enough. Sunghoon’s heat was about to start. For Sunghoon, it had been unexpected, he had seen the signs, even before Heeseung’s rut began, but he didn’t pay much attention to them. Now, there he was, inside the nest he had built, Heeseung’s dick deep in his throat and three fingers up his own ass, leaking slick and pre come.

Sunghoon felt the heat starting to pool in his abdomen and more slick had started to come out than before. Then the need for something bigger to fill him hit full force and he realised. Yes, his heat was definitely there. He guessed, to some extent, Heeseung’s presence probably helped so it wasn’t as strong as usual. He still needed a cock in him and if he could choose, he’d preferred for it to be Heeseung’s.

So without any warning he did what he wanted. He let go of Heeseung’s dick, pushed him down and straddled him, getting Heeseung inside him as fast as he could. He sank down and moaned throwing his head backwards. Heeseung moaned as well, the unexpected movement had him moving on instinct and he held onto Sunghoon’s thighs. Heeseung didn’t catch up immediately to what was going on, his own rut coming back full force just as Sunghoon started moving.

The alpha didn’t seem to mind the position they were in, letting Sunghoon do whatever he wanted. He was probably calmer because they had done it quite a few times already, and smelling the heat on Sunghoon, he probably just wanted to please the omega.

“A-alpha…” Sunghoon said as he moaned, riding Heeseung with everything he had, but after so many rounds, his legs were ready to give out. “Alpha… I n-need…”

“What do you need omega?” Heeseung’s tone was teasing, but Sunghoon was too far gone to notice or care, “tell me, I’ll give you anything.”

“You.” He moaned, “your knot- your come… I need…” he begged, “need you to f-fill me up, please!” He was desperate, Heeseung wouldn’t make him wait.

Heeseung sat up and held Sunghoon’s waist with both arms, he started thrusting up as Sunghoon bounced on top of him. With a few rough kisses over Sunghoon’s neck, over his scent gland, Sunghoon came with a loud cry.

It was dangerous, to kiss and bite so close to the gland, but Heeseung couldn’t stop doing it and Sunghoon hadn’t complained. Heeseung kept going, neither his rut not Sunghoon’s heat were giving them a break. Sunghoon cried more, but he was still encouraging Heeseung to keep thrusting, he was still begging for Heeseung’s knot and come. Sunghoon had his hands holding onto Heeseung’s shoulders to help himself go up and down, Heeseung leaned up to kiss his damaged lips as his knot got caught inside Sunghoon.

“Going to come…” he grunted against Sunghoon’s lips, biting onto the lower one as he spilled inside Sunghoon for who knows how many times that day.

“Yes! Yes… thank you…” Sunghoon cried as he came a second time. He kept kissing Heeseung as he came down from his high.

They continued to kiss softly as they were while they waited for Heeseung’s knot to go down. Sunghoon’s mind returning to him, yet he didn’t have the energy to resist the urge to just keep kissing Heeseung. He didn’t care that neither of them was under the influence of their rut or heat as they kept kissing. He also didn’t care that the kisses they were sharing felt like the most intimate thing they’ve done all day, even if they’ve done plenty of stuff including kissing on several occasions. This kisses simply felt like they were trying to say something, tell the other how they felt without saying a word. It made Sunghoon’s heart stutter as he realised Heeseung was kissing him just as gently.