Part 7

When they woke up, both their rut and heat had ended. It felt weird having slept through the end of it, but Sunghoon was glad that was over. Heeseung was clinging to him and didn’t seem like he would let go any time soon. Sunghoon was not complaining, if he could stay in Heeseung’s arms all his life, he would. But they had to clean up and eat. They also had work to catch up to, probably, and since Heeseung had been out there, they also needed to explain some things. They would have to explain a lot of things to the managers and such, but all that stress could wait a day or two until their bond fully settled.

He guessed, for at least a day or two, Heeseung would be extra possessive of him and Sunghoon wouldn’t want to leave his side unless it was absolutely necessary. They would gross out the other members so much with how sweet they were going to be to each other. They would also probably kiss and scent each other as much as physically possible. And if he was honest, Sunghoon couldn’t bring himself to feel bad for the other members and what they would witness. Serves them right for all they had done. Jake was the only victim here.

“Hyung,” Sunghoon tried to get up, but Heeseung wouldn’t let him, “we have to get up.”

“In a minute,” he slurred sleepily and went to scent Sunghoon.

“Mm… you can do that after we shower, I feel gross,” he told him, but didn’t stop Heeseung from scenting him some more.

In the end, it took them over half an hour to get up. Getting to the shower was harder than anticipated, Sunghoon’s muscles ached all over and it pained him to move. Heeseung had almost no strength left to help him. Showering, once again, took them way longer than intended, though they were too tired to do more than just stealing kisses from each other.

When they got out, Sunghoon looked at himself in the mirror. As far as he could see, almost all of his body was covered in bite marks, hickeys and bruises in the shape of Heeseung’s hands. Had he not just gotten out of his heat, he would probably be turned on. He admired the mating bite for a bit longer, bringing his hand up to touch it. It ached in all the right ways. Heeseung came behind him and hugged his waist, kissing the mark. He started purring almost instantly, he’d have to get use to that as well, he knew he’d start doing it a lot more around Heeseung. He glanced in the mirror at the mark he had left on Heeseung’s neck, and felt his chest full.

“You don’t regret it, do you?” Heeseung spoke from where he was. Sunghoon smiled.

“No,” because he didn’t, no matter how messy, how spontaneous, how disastrous everything had been, he couldn’t bring himself to regret it. “Do you?” Heeseung shook his head.

“God, I love you,” Heeseung chuckled, “I meant it, you know? I’ll do everything to be the best for you.”

Sunghoon purred, blissed, “I’ll do the same,” he turned inside Heeseung’s arms to face him, putting his arms around Heeseung’s neck. They stayed like that for a moment, holding each other close and enjoying their bond.

“We should probably get dressed.” Heeseung broke the silence. They laughed as the realisation that they were naked, hugging in the middle of the bathroom came to them.

They walked around touching each other one way or another, being holding hand or straight up hugging. They managed to join the others for dinner after three days of, almost, not seeing any of them. They still probably reeked of sex, but so did Sunoo, Niki, Jungwon and Jay most other day, so they couldn’t complain.

When they sat down to eat, Sunghoon almost sat on Heeseung’s lap, he had no doubt Heeseung would have let him, but that would have been just a little much. He settled for holding Heeseung’s hand under the table, it did make it hard for Heeseung to eat, as he was holding his dominant hand, but Heeseung wasn’t about to let go either.