Part 3 🔞

None of them had ever seen Heeseung during his pre-rut period before. Usually, Heeseung would lock himself inside the special room way before his rut started, they all wondered why he did that, but they didn’t question him. Now they kind of understood why.

When they woke up it was obvious, by his scent alone, that Heeseung’s rut would hit at some point during the day. They weren’t even in the same room and they could smell him.

It became even more obvious when Heeseung growled at Jake when he got close to Sunghoon during breakfast. Heeseung had immediately apologised, but Jake just laughed it off. Sunghoon had blushed, secretly liking how possessive Heeseung seemed to be.

Jake’s incident wasn’t the only one, throughout the day, Heeseung unconsciously growled at everyone who got too close to Sunghoon. He’d almost pushed Niki when the younger had hugged Sunghoon, thankfully, Jake and Jay were there to get him to think again before he did anything stupid. It also happened the other way around, when Sunghoon got too close to any of the alphas, Heeseung would appear and pull him into his arms. Sunghoon would be lying if he said he didn’t do it intentionally a couple of times.

Heeseung was embarrassed by his behaviour, but the rest were understanding and tried to make Heeseung see it was normal. Sunghoon had subtly hinted that he liked it, but Heeseung didn’t seem to catch onto that.

After lunch, Sunghoon and Heeseung started settling in Sunghoon’s room, brining everything they thought they may need. From some emergency food, in case the other couldn’t bring them anything, to water and several changes of bed wear. They brought all of Heeseung’s pillows and some of his clothes for Sunghoon to make a nest. At first, Sunghoon hadn’t even realised he wanted to nest, but then it became obvious as he started arranging everything in his room. He guessed his Heat would probably start before Heeseung’s rut was over.

They decided they wouldn’t be using the special room since it was mostly used when spending heats or ruts alone and because Heeseung wanted a door which was easier to open. The special room’s door was sturdy and extremely hard to open, if things got too much and Sunghoon wanted to run away he wouldn’t be able to in there. The others also wouldn’t be able to get to them fast if Sunghoon asked for help. Sunghoon tried to reassure him that wouldn’t be necessary, but Heeseung insisted.

Since Heeseung shared his room with Jake, they chose Sunghoon’s room instead to spend Heeseung’s rut in. They thought it wouldn’t be nice to kick Jake out. Also, Heeseung probably wouldn’t like the smell of another alpha being around. Sunghoon, on the other hand, had a room for himself. Originally, Jungwon and Sunoo shared a room while Jay and Niki shared another. When the couples got together they swapped rooms, and now Jay and Jungwon shared one room and Sunoo and Niki the other. They also shared the bed more often than not.

They had just finished dinner, Sunghoon was lazing around on the couch waiting for Heeseung to call for him. Heeseung came out of nowhere and he didn’t look like himself. He seemed agitated and disoriented. His eyes zeroed in on Sunghoon and he went straight for him. Sunghoon didn’t even try to resist when Heeseung forcefully kissed him, tongue going deep into his mouth, Heeseung’s strong grip at his waist pulling him closer. He kissed back as best as he could, loosing himself to Heeseung’s scent.

Heeseung smelled heavily of rut and Sunghoon was ready to spread his legs and let him take him right there, in the middle of the living room. His eyes were closed and his mind was somewhere far away. He didn’t care that everyone heard him moan when Heeseung grabbed him by the hair and pulled his head back to have access to his neck. Heeseung licked and kissed all over his throat and bit over his scent gland a few times making Sunghoon shiver and whimper and leak so much slick. And then Jay’s voice broke through the haze.