-Chapter 1-

A request to make this book by one of my followers.

——————————————————————————————- 🥰

Bickering could be heard in the port mafia meeting room. Yup! You guys guessed it... It was Dazai and Chuuya fighting... again. The port mafia were planning on how to kidnap a boy named Nishida as he had the gift to turn anyone or anything invisible which the port mafia needed for surprise attacks. However, he had powerful guards with him. Some were brute strength and some were gifted. They were a gang of their own. The executives of the port mafia had to make a plan to take down the gifted guards and then take the target. Dazai and Chuuya could were not seeing eye to eye and did not agree with each others plan.  Mori also wanted to recruit the gifted guards so the executives could not just kill them unless there are special reasons. Dazai and Chuuya kept on fighting until Mori gave them both a death glare and they settled down. "So, I guess we will all go with Dazai's plan." Mori announce with Dazai sticking out his tongue at Chuuya who was about to explode any minute. When the meeting ended, Dazai was greeted with Chuuya shouting at him. "Don't think that your plan is so amazing just because we are doing it!" Dazai ignored Chuuya and shrugged his shoulders.

Who would have known these two had feelings for each other...