-Chapter 25-

The trio went back to their own agencies and everything was fine. Nishida obviously missed Dazai but was good at not showing it. Well, all port mafia members are like this. They are thought to not show their feelings and show their weak sides. 'It was for the better' was what Mori said all the time. In those few years when Dazai left, Nishida became a executive. He was now named the youngest executive of port mafia. It was funny how everyone thought of him as Dazai. However, no one could beat Dazai. He was an executive before he turned 15. Nishida became executive when he was 17. 

This was what was so funny... Dazai and Chuuya act as rivals and enemies when both are working but lovers when they aren't. Everyone knew the were acting but they all had to admit that their acting was good. That one time showed it.

Flahback---

At that time, Port mafia and the ADA were fighting against each other. It just happened that the ADA got to the trap money before port mafia and Mori was furious. Therefore, resulting in fighting. The ADA needed to defend and attack as well. It so happen that Chuuya got mixed up with Dazai during that fight and they were forced to fight. 

Giving Chuuya a kick, Dazai mumbled a sorry as he blocked a punch from Chuuya who also apologised softly. Chuuya used his ability and kicked Dazai to the ground. However, Chuuya wasn't that careless, he let Dazai get kicked to the ground but reduced Dazai's gravity so that the hit wasn't as bad and on top of that, Dazai fell into a bush which also softened the blow. Dazai stood up and dusted the dust of his coat as Chuuya plunged himself at him and gave another punch and another kick. Everyone was shocked that the two supposed to be lovers were actually fighting each other. Everyone knew except for Mori and Dazai and Chuuya probably wanted it to keep it that way. Chuuya may get executed for having a relationship with port mafia's enemy, the ADA. For the rest of the fight, it was just plain blocking and hitting. Everyone went with the flow and at the end port mafia gave up from trying to steal the money and left back to their base. Dazai gave Chuuya a kiss on the forehead and uttered softly, "Good acting..." With that, Chuuya and Dazai walked their separate ways.

Present---