-Chapter 2-

The port mafia knew where the location of Nishida's hideout was. The plan was for Dazai and Chuuya to take down the guards and distract them while Kouyou captures Nishida and brings him back to base first. It was time to put their plan into action and they were already outside the hideout. Dazai quickly glanced around and counted that there were about 15 guards outside. All we're holding weapons, none were gifted. This honestly made their job ten times easier. As Chuuya signalled for his guards to start shooting while the duo went by the back door. Shooting from guns could be heard as Chuuya and Dazai made their way into the building. Kouyou was waiting for Chuuya to give the signal for her to advance and capture Nishida. On their way to the room where Nishida was, a burly man with tattoos all around his bare arms stood in front of them. "Ah! You gifted number 1, Chuuya, be careful he can give out toxic fumes that can make you pass out..." Dazai grinned and pointed at the man standing in front of them. " Shut up! I know that already!" Chuuya retorted while Dazai just sighed. A red glow surrounded the man in front of them as he started to float in the air. The guy obviously shocked, started struggling but soon smirked and started emitting toxic gas from his body. Well he wanted to but Dazai pinched the back of his neck and he passed out. "You calling that a guard? He is so weak!" Chuuya hissed through his clenched teeth, unhappy that he didn't get to fight. Dazai rolled his eyes and gestured for him to continue walking. From super strength to knife controlling, Dazai and Chuuya managed to defeat all the 5 gifted and knock them out. So that it will easier to bring them back to base. Both gifted stood in front of the large wooden door where Nishida was. Right behind this door was their target. They were so close to finishing the mission. Chuuya without  hesitation, kicked the door open to see no one inside. Empty room, no signs of trying to run... Wait, can't he turn invisible?! When Dazai thought about that, he swiftly turned around to observe his surroundings. Chuuya who got what Dazai was trying to do, started lifting objects up to the sky and allowing them to crash down back to the floor to try and hit the invisible Nishida.  Something caught Dazai's attention. A shadow? Why is there a shadow when there is nothing there... Taking out his gun, he aimed it at the weird shadow on the wall and shoot there 3 times. Immediately, Nishida disabled his gift and started running towards his table.chuuya lifted the table up and dropped it right above Nishida. Nishida went invisible once more. Dazai explained to Chuuya how to catch Nishida and went to pull the curtains down to let the sunlight enter the once dimly lit room. Chuuya and Dazai's backs faced each other. One holding a gun while one with his hands in his pocket. Looking out for any sudden shadows or movements of the objects around them, they turned around slightly. But...suddenly, something came rolling towards them. It was a bomb! Staggering away from it, Dazai and Chuuya tried to jumped out of the window to avoid the bomb but was too late. BOOM! The whole room engulfed in flames. Kouyou hiding behind a tree, was shocked and rushed towards the scene. Dazai rubbed the back of his head and felt blood. 'Shit!' Was what he thought at that moment. When he opened his eyes, he saw Chuuya hovering above him. His two hands beside Dazai's head and knees beside Dazai's legs. Chuuya who also realised was frozen to the spot. Both blushed slightly before Chuuya pushed himself off the ground. "Seems like that annoying brat took a bomb from his table and threw it at us." Dazai sneered as his glared at Nishida who was being taken away by Kouyou who caught him when he least expected it. Dazai looked at Chuuya who kept silent and knew he was embarrassed from what happened earlier. He went to poke Chuuya's arm and teased him like always! "Chibi~you embarrassed? I can kiss you if you want~" Chuuya blushed even more and shouted at Dazai " Back off waste of bandages!" After saying that, he stormed off to his apartment leaving Dazai behind who was smiling. It wasn't his normal smile, it was a genuine smile. A real one...