-Chapter 11-

After that 'kissing' incident, Chuuya was embarrassed but happy in the same. Who would've known? Chuuya who keeps on saying "Die!" to Dazai and was rivals with him actually turned out to be lovers. Chuuya kept everything that happened on that day a secret from Mori and the others in port mafia. Dazai and Chuuya decided to meet up at the bar at 2p.m. Chuuya had just finished a mission to kill a man who owed the port mafia money. Brutal death...ahowever, Chuuya being one of the executives of Port mafia couldn't care less. As long as the guy wasn't innocent and they did something wrong, death isn't a bad option. ( All of you! Don't you guys think that Chuuya is actually one of the nicest port mafia members?) He still had 5 hours till 2p.m. The rest of the day, he was free, finished 3 missions in 3 hours. Perfect record for Chuuya. Yawning, he decided to go home and take a nap but Chuuya suddenly heard shouting. "Dazai! Who do you think you are to ruin my routine?" A male's voice was heard. His voice was so loud that I think people living on the 15th level could still heard him. Chuuya, curious, turned his head to find A blonde male and Dazai! Dazai was acting innocent and teasing the blonde "Kunikidaaaaaa...you may lose brain cells if you are too angry you know..." The blonde suddenly straightened his posture and took out his notebook,"Really? I need to take note of that..." He commented as Dazai started nodding childishly. "You know I'm lying right?" Dazai grinned while stepping back getting ready for the blonde's explosion. "YOU SHITTY DAZAI! I WILL GET YOU FIRED!" Chuuya looking in  the background rolled his eyes and sighed. Dazai's annoying attitude still hasn't change...The crowd was already staring at the brunette and blond who were 'fighting'. Just then Dazai looked up and his eye's met Chuuya's. His eyes widened and he smiled warmly at Chuuya. The blonde noticing that the stupid brunette in front of him was staring at something else, turned his head. "The port mafia?! Aren't you the gravity manipulator?" The blonde exclaimed as he took out his gun. Chuuya chuckled a bit, it was funny how the blonde didn't know that bullets don't hurt him. But, to prevent any unnecessary fight in the middle of the street, Chuuya didn't do anything. Dazai stepped in front of the blonde pushing his gun down slowly. "Oi! Dazai, be careful, he is one of the executives of the port mafia!" The blonde grabbed the Brunette's shoulder. Dazai laughed slightly and he smirked, "No worries! He's my boyfriend! Chibi, come here..." Chuuya hesitated and looked at the blonde who was stunned at what Dazai just said but Dazai's familiar smile eased the tension and Chuuya slowly made his way up to Dazai and kissed him gently on the cheek. That resulted to a kiss on the Ginger's forehead. Kunikida took a deep breath in before shouting at the two "Dazai!? WHAT THE HELL! And you!" The blonde pointed at Chuuya who was giving him a death glare "Why are you even communicating with us?!" A 'tch' came out of Dazai's  outs and it was clear that he was pissed of as his eyes narrowed and slowly turned red. The blonde upon observing that, shut his mouth up immediately and adjusted his glasses. Upon seeing this, Chuuya was first to break the silent tension, he stretched out his hand to the blonde "I'm Nakahara Chuuya! One of port mafia's top 5 executives. Nice to meet you!" The blonde upon seeing this, coughed twice and shakes the Ginger's hand replying "I'm Kunikida Doppo...A member from ADA and Dazai's new partner..." Dazai smiled at this, happy that Kunikida and Chuuya were getting along. "Dazai, take your boyfriend away, I will do the interview myself..." Kunikida commented while walking away, looking at his notebook. Dazai took Chuuya by the hand and led him to a empty park. "I just realised Chibi...Why are your eyes reddish violet?" Dazai asked while pulling Chuuya's eyelid up to take a good look at his eye colour which obviously changed. Chuuya slapped Dazai's hand away and replied with a irritated tone. "I don't know. It turned like this after I killed....Hana....and Haru..."Chuuya's tone saddened and it was noticeable that his yes turned dull. Dazai who observed that, hugged Chuuya and told him it was okay and that he was fine. Chuuya felt warmth after such a long time in the cold and he was happy. Chuuya then realised something, he pulled Dazai down to his height by his coat and took a look at the bandages around his neck. "Did the burn heal?" Chuuya questioned while releasing Dazai. "Hmm? Oh, yah Yosano healed all the cuts for me!" Dazai replied with a smirk. Chuuya tilted his head, confused. Dazai who noticed that, explained that Yosano was an ADA member and her ability 'Thou Shall Not Die' could heal people. Chuuya smiled, pleased that Dazai had no more scars but he was wondering why a Dazai still had so many bandages...

 Chuuya smiled, pleased that Dazai had no more scars but he was wondering why a Dazai still had so many bandages