-Chapter 26-

Dazai came back to his apartment and closed the door behind him. He looked up to see Chuuya smirking at him from his couch. "Chuuya! What are you doing in my house?"

"Came from the window..."

"Why couldn't you use your ability to unlock my door..."

"That's no fun!"

"You....Anyway, why are you here?" Dazai continued as he went up to Chuuya and kissed him on the cheek. Chuuya kissed back and replied rather coldly "So you going to tell me what was in that file? " Chuuya's sudden cold and serious voice startled Dazai a bit.  Dazai gulped down before saying " It will be better if you don't know.... "

"You serious!? We promised each other not to keep secrets from each other! "

"I know Chuuya... But this is different... I am doing this to protect you... "

"Like shit you are protecting me. I can protect myself! "

"Chuuya! LISTEN TO ME! "

" You know what....Is it my fault that i want to know more about myself?  That file is a clue!  Dazai!  What's gotten into you!?"

"Nothing is different Chuuya!  You love me right? "

"You know best that I despise people who keep things from me..  "

With that,  Chuuya stood up abruptly and left to the door. Dazai wanted to grab Chuuya's hand but his hand fell back to his side.  "Dammit... " he mumbled as the door slammed close.