─Chapter One

Story: The Titans of Secrets
Chapter One: One Summer Morning

The sultry summer breeze rustled the leaves of trees near and far. It was the start of summer, the season of nostalgic winds. This season was loved by everyone in St Ottery Catchpole as it came as a relief for the bitter cold.

A little further from the busy, bustling streets was a meadow of canopy trees. Among the dense meadow was a towering, topsy turvy house, its windows alight with energy.

The family of magical people lived under the roof of the same house. After a particularly long year, the four pupils of the Wizarding school, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry had returned.

Everything seemed at peace except for the sound of moving furniture and creaking floorboards.

"What is happening outside?!" Ronald shouted. He was a tall, lanky sixteen year old boy who also went by the name 'Ron'.

"Someone's moving in, a few streets from here," the matriarch of the family, Molly Weasley answered her youngest son. Ron frowned. There was another bang, this time originating from upstairs.

"What's happening upstairs?" Ron whined.

"Fred and George. They're probably up to some pranks," Ginevra, his younger sister replied. Brown eyes and quite petite for the age of fourteen, she disliked her name and preferred to be addressed as 'Ginny'. Molly chuckled.

"You both really want silence, don't you? Why don't you go over to Hermione's or Luna's?" she asked.

"Mum, Hermione's parents are Muggles. They aren't familiar with Wizarding transports," Ron pointed out. "And Loo - I mean Luna. Well, I don't really fancy meeting her."

"Don't you dare call her that!" Ginny rounded him. Ron shrugged.

"Sorry."

Another bang and an exclamation of 'What?!' was heard from outside.

"Are you sure they are moving in a few streets hence?" Ginny asked her mother with furrowed brows.

"No idea really," Molly replied. Ginny and Ron exchanged looks before scampering outside to take a look at their new neighbors. "Don't be out for long! I've heard rumors that a celebrity is moving in!" They heard their mother shout behind them. Interest building up with each step they took, the siblings rushed outside and looked around.

There was no sign of any house beside their's so they decided to walk down the path. After a while of walking, with Ron panting slightly, they saw it; the brand new manor which was just a few metres away from their house, The Burrow.

A black haired man was shouting at the magical porters to be gentle with the furniture. Beside him was a auburn haired lady. Sensing their eyes, the lady turned and looked at them with a kind smile that their mother always wore.

"Well, hello there!" she greeted. Ginny and Ron tensed up but the former managed to voice out a greeting.

"Good morning, ma'am," Ginny said, all but calmly. The lady laughed.

"There's no need to call me ma'am. I am Lily Potter and that boisterous man there is my husband, James. He's pretty upset that the porters are dropping everything out of nervousness." Ron and Ginny let out a forced laugh. "You must be our neighbors. Am I right in thinking so?" Lily asked, her emerald green eyes sparkling with unavoidable curiosity.

"Um, yes. We live a few metres from here Mrs Potter," Ron answered. "Blimey, where are my manners! I'm Ron Weasley and this here is my baby sister -"

"I'm not your baby sister, Ronald!" Ginny reprimanded and hit his shoulder.