𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.

Tell a friend to tell a friend.. she's backkk😂

Lol hey y'all and happy Friday, Check in🫡

Time passed and it same day, later in the night actually as Milan laid in bed asleep with cuddles, the two of them both sound asleep when her phone started going off as someone called her

Lani turned in her sleep, missing the first call when her phone rung again, and this time her eyes opened.

She mumbled, looking around the dark room and sat up disoriented and awaking cuddles from her movements.

Her phone continued to vibrate closely beside her, making her pick up the phone and sighed when she saw the contact name.

"What Kaiyeer?"

"Bae stop playing with me and come open the door." He replied, hearing him suck his teeth on the other line.

"No, go home. It's almost 2am, when was the last time i spoke to you Hm?" She snapped.

After they hung up with each other, Lani and Bri went to the mall and blew off some steam shopping and even grabbing something to eat.

Bri had dropped off Lani and she'd put her bags away, got herself settled in for the night as she waited for Kai to call and say he was on the way.

So she waited and waited, and waited.. and before she knew it the day was damn near over.

She'd been texting and calling and he wasn't answering, she even called Bri about it but Bri was with Dougie and the whole time she thought they were still in the studio, he told Lani they left the studio an hour after they got off the phone earlier.

Hearing that, Lani quickly hung up and called and texted Kai again but all of her calls went straight to voicemail, she knew he wasn't being sneaky and his phone was dead only because her messages wouldn't deliver but they weren't green either.

Still, Lani didn't like the little disappearing act and quickly let Kai know that so he would have a nice a surprise when his phone did turn back on.

"My head on ten and it's cold as fuck out here Lani open the door." He groaned, and she rolled her eyes.

"I don't care, it's almost two in the morning and you wanna come stumbling through my door? Then You never called or came over like you said you would." She pouted even though he couldn't see her.

"I'm here now, come open the door fa me ma." He reiterated, his voice low as he slurred a little.

Sighing, she got out of her bed putting on her slippers and came down to her front door to let him in, grumbling the whole way as he stayed on the line.

Once she made it to the door, she opened it ready to curse him out when she saw him leaned on the doorway sluggish, barely able to stand fully

"Bae?" Lani called out, pulling him inside before shutting the door back.