𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘚𝘪𝘹.

Lmao all Ima say is if y'all mad at Lani now y'all ain't see nothin yet 😋❤️🙃😍🙂☠️🪑🎶

But that does 𝗡𝗢𝗧 mean dickride Kai, cause I will call you out. If it's one thing I can't stand is a Dickeater so make sure y'all find your chill and keep it cute

Check in? 💓

That Friday was a night to remember for Milan, as the night ended she went home with a few number's yesterday from some nigga she met in the club who bought bottles for their section, then she snagged Keem's and accidentally bumped back into the g...

That Friday was a night to remember for Milan, as the night ended she went home with a few number's yesterday from some nigga she met in the club who bought bottles for their section, then she snagged Keem's and accidentally bumped back into the guy with the car in the parking lot again after literally getting keem's and took his number down too.

All in all it was a good night for Lani, it took her mind off of things for the most part which was the main goal for her and she could say that was achieved.

By now she was back home and in bed sleeping peacefully, but it seemed that it wouldn't be for long.

It felt like soon as she closed her eyes they were opening right back up, feeling the vibrations coming from her phone going off beside her non stop.

She didn't move at first, ignoring it hoping it would get the message she wasn't answering the phone.

Thankfully the vibrating stopped and she tossed in bed, trying to get comfortable again and fall back to sleep.

She was halfway to sleep with her phone started vibrating right beside her again, hearing the low- yet loud hum of the vibrations coming from the dead quiet room.

Groaning softly, Milan grabbed her phone and answered without looking before putting the phone to her ear.

"Hm?" She hummed.

"Milan" Kaiyeer's voice came from the other line, clearly upset.

Hearing his voice, Milan opened her eyes

"Kaiyeer how the fuck is you calling me right now?" She asked, her voice raspy.

Looking at her phone now, she saw it was a scrambled and rolled her eyes

"Nigga I ain't you ain't call me off no fucking text free." She looked at the number again.

"I wouldn't have had to do that if you ain't block my number like a fucking weirdo, lemme ask you something tho is you cool?"

"Nigga is you?" She replied smartly, ready to hang up on him before doing a double take when she saw the time.

"Kaiyeer it's no way you just called me at 7 in the morning."