𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘛𝘸𝘰.

Y'all- lol nvm, Check on innnn 🫡

It was the day of Kaiyeer's performance at Summer Jam, and to say it was packed would be a understatement

The venue took place outside for everyone to stand outside and get a good view, the only barrier was the gate blocking the outsiders who didn't buy tickets and the hundreds of security personnel making sure the artists arrive smoothly.

NYPD police also assisted, to help things run properly since at shows like this with so many artists under one place, there was bound for something to pop off.

Fans screamed as another set of cars pulled up, the windows tinted unaware who was inside but screamed none the less, trying to see who it was.

They looked over to see, waiting as the guards came over and saw the car windows roll down. Some girl saw the side of Kai's face, and gasped turning towards her friends.

"Bitch I think that's Kay and his girlfriend." One of the people in the crowd gasped, pulling out their phones.

Once hearing that, people began to scream his name and call Lani's name, see if their suspicions was true but the cars ended up pulling off before they could.

Meanwhile inside the cars, Kai and Lani were in fact inside. Dougie and Bri with Shae Shae in the second car behind him and Meech with the rest of their friends in the car behind that.

Milan looked at all the fans from the tinted window as Kai pulled off, following behind the security cars, directing him on where to go.

"Bae look at all those people screaming your." Lani turned to Kai, shocked to see so many people waiting while he looked out as well.

"That shit crazy forreal."

The guards led them to a private parking, not too far away from where all the trailers were and pulled off, letting Kai and the rest of the crew park their cars.

Kai turned off the car, both of them sitting there as she nervously ran her hands down her body, smoothing out the nonexistent wrinkles and looked at herself over in her phone

"You sure I look okay?"

"Bae if you ask me that one more time." Kai chuckled, looking over at Lani.

Ever since they'd gotten ready she'd been checking herself over and over, making sure she looked okay and Kai had been telling her she looked fine since they left the house.

He didn't know why she was stressing, she really looked good, as she always did.

Lani had on a black cut out dress, stopping mid thigh with her neck exposed to show her silver necklace and matching accessories on her wrists.