𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵.

Y'all was yelling at me telling me to get lani a new nigga when Kai knocked her head between the washer and dryer but now that she gotta new Nigga y'all not feeling it.. aye y'all losin me MAN, ya Niggas acting lani indecisive ass 😾🖐🏾

Check in 🙄

It was five, almost six o'clock in the morning when Milan finally got to the hospital

After getting that call from her mom that something was wrong with her dad, her mother wouldn't specify what happened, she could barely even understand her since she was crying to much.

But nonetheless Lani hopped up immediately to be at her mothers side so here she was.

The doors opened into the bright hospital, immediately being hit with the typical hospital smell and remembered the exact reason why she hated coming to them in the first place.

Meeting her mother in the semi empty waiting room, Lani saw her mother before she could see her, too busy pacing back and forth.

"Mom?" She called out.

Marcy turned at the sound of her daughter's concerned voice and went over towards her, pulling her in her arms for a hug.

"You okay? What happened to dad?" She asked hugging her back.

"I don't know much, all they would tell me was he had an bad accident at his job and was in surgery." Marcy replied, pulling back as her eyes watered.

"God.. I don't know what to do, I feel so sick. This is all my fault." She cried yet again since she'd heard the news.

"No, it's not. You couldn't have known."

"I should've never left, pushed him to work so much.. I told him to retire, he never listened to me. Why wouldn't he listen to me?"

"Stop stressing mom he's going to be okay, how about you sit down til they tell us something? I'll get you something to drink" She asked, guiding her mom to a seat.

Her mom sat down mindlessly, still wrapped up in her thoughts completely to pay attention.

Sparing another look at her mom, Milan left her alone and asked the receptionist where the coffee machine was before getting directions.

The whole walk there, Milan had so many thoughts running through her mind.

Unlike Marcy she didn't know how she felt about hearing the news.

It was like on one hand she did feel bad for her father and was scared for his health but then again she didn't.

After the way they left things between each other the last time they saw one another Lani cut her dad out of her life 100%, and in her eyes he wasn't her father any more.

Even her being here now was mostly out of support for Marcy and trying to make sure her mom was okay, but if she was being honest with herself this wasn't the first place she wanted to be at.