𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦.

Ima say this,

it's clear y'all aren't going to agree with everything the MC's do but one thing I don't tolerate is SLUT SHAMING, we support ALL women over here!

Lani is not doing shit wrong, you don't agree with how she choose to move on (2-3 MONTHS LATER) that's nice, but keep that shit to yourself or say it respectfully. Don't be rude cause I will kindly tell you to eat a dick, then gobble on 30 more and mute u cause it was never this much energy for Kai.

I hate when bitches dickeat Niggas that shit burns me out, if it's smoke for one person it need to be reciprocated to everybody else period!

Now, this is a bonus Kai chapter since he hasn't been focused on in a while, find your chill in the comments or Ima have a block party 🚫🚫 -KC ;)

𝗔 𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗞 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥- 𝟪:𝟦𝟤𝗉𝗆.

Loud music played from the DJ booth behind Kaiyeer as him and Dougie stood on the stage, wrapping up with sound check.

They'd came to the venue at the request of their manager to make sure they'd be ready for the show they had tomorrow night.

Since signing with Capitol records, the label thought it'd be a good idea to hold a concert for them as well as bring other bigger artists to perform as well like Lil Durk, G herbo, Fivio Foreign and more.

It was a big deal getting a co sign from rappers like that in the industry and it was a smart way to make connections as well as be one step closer towards being fully in the industry.

Under different circumstances Kai would've been nervous performing at a large venue with bigger artists and larger crowds but he'd already met durk and the others before at Def Jam when they came and performed there in the summer time.

That's also why he felt the sound check was pointless because he'd already knew what to do but since banks said it was mandatory to do, him and Dougie came nonetheless.

Kai was trying to focus on rapping, trying to stay on beat with the ear piece in his ear but quickly got distracted by Dougie beside him dancing and started laughing

"Yo dougz what the fuck do you be doing?"

Dougie looked over at him and stopped dancing momentarily.

"What?"

"You over here dancin mad sensual like wassup" Kai joked making Dougie start laughing too before he resumed dancing

"This how Ima be tomorrow for all the bitches." He unzipped his Nike tech and they both kept laughing

"Not around me Nigga you gon scare em off."

"Fuck outta here my shit sturdyyyy." Dougie pushed kai lightly, getting in front of him as he got more serious

Kai laughed and joined in soon after with his friend, both of them playing around when Banks so happened to come back to check on them