𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘖𝘯𝘦.

Happy Fridayyy

Check inn🤍

It was sometime in the afternoon as Bri sat on Lani's bed, listening to her narrate the events that took place on Saturday night

"Bitch wait so Niyah and Sam was wit each other?"

"Yess, Ina section full of niggas together and everything."

"I'm sorry, I'm not hanging and bein cool wit nobody who tried to share the same dick is me, them bitches is buggin."

"Exactly, I wish I would. And the only thing they got in common is not liking me, bitch that make ya even more embarrassing bitch fuck outta here."

"So what happened after that?"

"Girllll, Whatchu think happened? We got to fighting like two grown nikkas!" Lani replied, making them both laugh

"Wait you dead ass?"

"Yes, it was up soon as we seen each other that bitch threw liquor on me and everything, drenched my shit crazy."

"Nahhh, see I knew I should've went! Cause we would've dragged her and Sam just for being a eater, and linking wit opp bitches."

"Exactly, bro I yanked her right off that couch real quick tho, she flew back and I was jus giving that bitch all these face shots, like mink mink mink in her shit crazy!" Lani re-enacted it out for her friend.

"And what was Sam doing? Ooh I wish I was there I woulda decked that bitch right in her shit."

"Bubbles was fighting her for me, but I'm mad cause I really wanted to get them both. I didn't even really got Niyah like that forreal, I only got her a couple times before some corny ass nigga pulled me off her, gon fix his lips to say get off her before he punch me in my shit."

"Girl what?? Oh yeah you definitely should've called me cause we would've jumped them BOTH!" Bri scoffed, feeling herself getting amped up as Lani told the story

"Bro- you don't even gotta tell me, bitch we already on the same timing, my Nigga I'm like go pick that bitch up, and threw a empty bottle of casa at that bitch right in his shit bitch he was tightttt."

"Now just throw the bottle bitch okay Stunna girl." Bri laughed, giving her friend a high five nonetheless.

"Dead ass like you woulda thought I played for the league that shit was like MONG! Then keem and the nigga started fighting, niggas started shooting- bitch it was crazy, bubbles lost her phone and everything."

"Damn.. I'm tight I missed that shit not gon lie."

"Yeah bitch you ain't been out wit me in a while, Dougie got you stashed away I ain't seen you in how long."

"That's cause work be kicking my ass bro, but not too much on me cause everytime I look up you wit ya lil friend." Bri defended herself, making Lani laugh