"Can I Stay?"

Yuichiro looked his new visitor up and down, crossing his arms in suspicion.

"And who might this be?" He asked, tapping his foot onto the ground.

All eyes were on Genya now as he nervously brought his hand up and waved. Yuichiro scrunched his eyebrows and sucked onto his teeth as a bigger hassle suddenly sprang into the abode.

His eyes widened when three fluffy dogs came running in his presence. It went completely silent as the two males in front of him began nervously moving around in surprise.

"I-I'm Genya, and these are my three do-,"

"No," Yuichiro interrupted, gently pushing the dogs out by their tails.

Muichiro jolted, running over to his twin brother in attempt to slow him down, but to no avail. His brother was not hesitating whatsoever, as he looked Genya throughout during the whole situation.

"Ugh... STOP!" Muichiro finally snapped, rubbing his temples as he slowly backed away from his brother. "I can explain why he's here. So please... just slow down."

Yuichiro sighed, crossing his arms in defeat. Despite not really having the best relationship with his brother, his one talent was listening. If Muichiro had a story worth listening to, so be it. Yuichiro was all ears.

. . . . .

"So he has to stay here until the sheriff says he doesn't have to anymore?"

Genya and Muichiro had both nodded in unison to Yuichiro's question.

Yuichiro slowly got up, brushing off any nonexistent dust from his garments.

"Well then... I'll be going to sleep."

As he began his trot up the stairs of their minimalistic townhome, Genya and Muichiro both shared a look towards eachother. Muichiro shrugged, getting up and dragging Genya along with him.

"I guess, that means you're sleeping with me,"

"You boys don't have a guest room?" Genya asked, wrapping his arms around the smaller male.

"Umm no-apparently. We aren't as rich as you, Genya."

Genya chuckled at the retort, removing his arm as they finally found themselves at the room given to Muichiro. He couldn't believe his eyes at the sight of the interior. For such a cheap base, every nook and cranny of the room seemed completely tidy. He felt guilty if he just landed a foot in there. Howbeit, Muichiro convinced him that he was fine to do so, and he found himself on the neat duvet of the twin sized bed.

He took out the night wear he packed with him in a small bag as Muichiro took out some night wear from his closet. As they both began to change, Muichiro couldn't deny where his eyes were looking at. The moment Genya went shirtless, his pupils were surfacing upon his abs. No matter how much he tried, he couldn't take his eyes off of them. They were just so...

Hot? He thought to himself.

The even bigger surprise was when Genya began to remove his trousers. Muichiro's face began to heat up violently once his eyes landed on the v-line leading down to his-

"Do you need something?"

Muichiro instantly jolted in response to the sudden question. He shook his head in posthaste without a word, and quickly turned around to fondle with his pajamas. Genya shrugged, turning around to changed into his night wear, having a clear idea of what exactly Muichiro was observing. Without realizing it, a sly smile crept up on his face.

When all was said and done, and the two boys were finally finished dressing, Genya rolled onto Muichiro's comfy twin-sized bed.

"Ahem...," Muichiro cleared his throat, crossing his arms together.

Genya looked up towards the sound and sighed, getting off of the covers.

"Sorry, I probably take up too much space, I'll sleep on the floor if you want me to."

Muichiro hastily shook his head, rolling into his covers.

"It'll probably be tight, but you can sleep with me. I don't have extra blankets to sleep on the floor with...," He insisted.

Genya's face slightly heated up from the realization of how close their bodies would be on such a tight bed. He sighed and rolled into the duvet, instantly being met face-to-face with Muichiro; their noses nearly touching.

Both of their cheeks glowed a bright red that couldn't be seen under the darkness of the bedroom. It was completely silent as only one could see the others glowing eyes in the closet of the awkwardness. As if it were on sync, both males instantly shuffled, turning around in their seats.

As Muichiro finally found peace and decided to close his eyes to rest, he felt muscular arms wrap around to meet him. Instantly, he was pushed closer to Genya and he could practically feel how close Genya's chest was to his back. He began breathing heavily in reaction to not only the heat in the room, but the heat in his face as well.

"Can I do this?" Genya asked, the vibration from his words hitting the skin of Muichiro's neck. "I need... warmth."

Muichiro slowly nodded, to which Genya felt underneath him.

If it weren't for how dark the interior of the room was, neither of them would be able to hide the red hue plastered upon their faces. As the rest of the night came to past, the two males lay there in peace.

. . . . .

"Wake up Mui-!" Yuichiro halted his sentence as his eyes met with the tall man spooning his twin brother; still asleep.

He looked up and down at the two in suspicion, wondering why the man his twin brother was calling a friend was now cupping him as if they had a well... 'sleepless' night.

"Well, what are you looking at?" Genya suddenly asked, peering his pupils at him. "You were going to wake him up, weren't you? I'm not stopping you,"

"Ahh-umm, right... I was, but- I don't want to disturb you both, so he can sleep in today... I guess."

Genya arched an eyebrow, listening to Yuichiro suddenly stumble up his sentences. Before he could say anything though, Yuichiro was already up and gone, retreating from the interior of Muichiro's room.

Word Count: 1020