Your Lips

Muichiro had gotten the news received from Genya that work was not to take place that same day. Genya was off and was not partaking in the practice of therapy. Howbeit, he still yearned for Muichiro's presence to remain. He didn't want the small boy to leave him once again. Even for a second.

Muichiro obliged to hanging out with him at his present abode. They'd already taken all three dogs out for a walk, and filled up their bowls together. Now, it was their time to relax. And relax, they did.

Genya allowed Muichiro into the grandeur setting he called his bedroom. His queen sized bed sat in the middle of the interior, a Bowgada 2 nightstand resting next to it. In front of the bed was a luxe, fluffy red carpet that spread wide, surrounding the bedroom floor. He had a wide TV, much bigger than the one in the guest room, that sat near his walk-in closet. Next to his luxury windows was a monitor set, a place you could call his office. And to light it all up, a golden chandelier hung from the bottom of his ceiling.

Muichiro could only imagine a life in the presence of all of those items.

He was scared to mess up anything he went near, just like how Genya was of his. For once, he felt the need to take off his shoes in another person's house. He could never allow himself to disturb the interior of the room with the bottom traces of his Reebok's.

Slowly, he slipped off his shoes and entered the warm entrance of Genya's bedroom. Genya sat down onto his bed and gestured Muichiro sit with him as he flipped something on Netflix from his TV. He tried judging Muichiro's tastes off of his experiences with him. That way, he could find a series the both of them would enjoy.

He knew only a couple that would calm them both. And one of that couple would be the famous "The Boy."

The moment that familiar movie ran across his brain, he knew it was his only choice. Muichiro and Genya didn't have a lot of similarities concerning content. There were only a few decisions he could make, since there wasn't a lot of shows the both of them would love equally.

Equating their interests together, Genya went with the show, clicking it slowly. Muichiro waited patiently as the film began to play. He felt so close to Genya, like he could just cuddle up in his arms as the episode pursued. He wanted to feel the others embrace, eagerly.

Howbeit, the episode had started far too early, interrupting his thoughts. He sighed, leaning his head onto Genya's shoulder and watching the film on display.

A few moments passed by and they were only minutes into the movie. The two of them enjoyed the movie in silence. It was a "horror" film you could even watch in the dark without fret.

In the middle of the silence, Muichiro rubbed his lips together, only to realize that the chapstick he'd once put on was rubbing off. His eyes went wide as he realized that he only had seconds to get that kiss he wanted. But it wasn't the right time.

No time was the right time.

Muichiro's heart started racing at the thought of his lips on the others. He began to overthink and question himself on several matters. It made him only want to back down on the suggestion.

What if he was a bad kisser?

What if his breath stinked?

What if things became intense?

His breath grew heavy as he began to register that he was already too into the game and there was no longer any backing down. Genya wanted it just as much as he did, he just didn't want to initiate it. Muichiro took one final breath in, then let it out before putting his small hand on Genya's thigh, as a sign.

Surprised, Genya looked down to see Muichiro's small hand resting onto him. His face grew a soft pink as he slowly looked up to see Muichiro looking away.