Epilogue

Things were getting sloppy as the two miserably struggled to undress eachother. Genya didn't know the right place to keep his hands on Muichiro. He wanted to touch and feel every part of him, he just didn't know where to first. There was so much to unpack from such a desirable body.

They kissed hard and passionately, refusing to let any second go to waste. Every single kiss they shared at that moment rose their sudden adrenaline. They couldn't stop breathing profusely into each others canvases after every kiss was seperated. And despite the air conditioner being on, they felt so hot, so heated, and so in the moment.

Nothing could stop them.

Genya continued to kiss, lick and touch Muichiro, as he attempted to unbutton the taller ones shirt. Muichiro panted heavily as Genya took soft love bites on his neck and licked down to his collarbone. He moaned in pleasure, having never experienced something so satisfying before.

It made him want more.

More.

After throwing off Genya's shirt from the Queen sized bed, he went straight for the zipper of Genya's pants. He's never been down there before, and if we are being honest, he wasn't even fully sure if he wanted to yet. But something in that moment was pushing him to unzip Genya's pants and give him something he wouldn't regret.

As the temperature in the room began to increase, they slowly began to realize how much more they truly wanted of eachother.

"Mmn...ngh," Muichiro mewled in response to feeling the sudden contact of Genya pressing on his right nipple.

Boy, did Genya just love that erotic sound. He found himself wanting to hear it more, and to hear his name moaned out of Muichiro's mouth. He wanted to hear everything he knew Muichiro was capable of producing.

All of it.

Just thinking about it increased the size of his hard-on. But just before he could do anything about it and fully remove Muichiro's shirt, the ring of a phone call began to emit from his phone.

Instantly but slowly, the two seperated as heavy pants escaped from their mouths. They were completely exhausted and tired from the intense make out session that had just occured. Muichiro didn't even know how to think straight—his mind, completely blurry. However, they continued to look at eachother intensely, pressing their foreheads together. Both, refused to respond as the phone call continued to ring on and on.

"Well...," Muichiro started, raising his left eyebrow and panting heavily. "Aren't you gonna pick it up?"

Genya nodded and reached for his work phone on his nightstand. His eyes never left his husband, even up until he had his hands on the vibrating phone. Muichiro bit his lip seductively, teasing him as he leisurely picked up the call.

He watched Genya for a while, waiting for him to respond to whatever the phone was saying.

"Oh... mhm, yeah," Genya responded to each upcoming sentence from the phone. "How's the baby?"

Muichiro sighed, allowing himself to fall onto his back as he patiently waited. He looked up at the ceiling and listened as Genya's voice chimed in every few seconds. As much as he hated these sudden calls his husband was always receiving, he grew to accept them.

They wouldn't stop, anyway.

Eventually, it was about time that Genya had finally finished. He turned over to Muichiro with a smile, trying to hide his boner, unsuccessfully.

"It was a clien-,"

"I know! I mean... I know," Muichiro began, turning away from the taller male. "Sorry, it's just... I hate that you always have somebody calling you like–every second. It takes away the time you're supposed to be spending with me."