Episode 10

"Come on Amy and y/n can we please just talk about this." We heard Jake yell.
Amy screamed at him causing him to fall down the stairs due to her sonic boom.
"Wow. He's really not giving up." I said to her.
"Literally." Amy replied.
"I'm not ready to forgive him or Hartley. I've never felt so, god what's the word." Amy said.
"Betrayed?" I questioned.
"Yes that's the word." She stated.

"I get it. Jake betrayed me for going after starling even though he had me, I guess I wasn't good enough." I said looking down.

"Well you are, still don't know what he sees in her." Amy laughed.

Me and Amy walked down the stairs.
"Amy, Y/n, my besties." Hartley said nervously.
"It's a beautiful day to forgive and forget."
Jake added.

"Save it, I just came down to get a cookie." Amy stated.
"Oh, well, I just happened to have one." Hartley said.
"A store bought cookie." Amy smiled.
"I feel horrible. I swear I was only keeping Jakes secret to protect him and your family." Hartley replied.
Yeah his secret.
She couldn't even tell me that he could of been cheating on me?

"And I should've told you both I was talking to starling from the beginning." Jake said.
"It was never my intention to hurt you guys."
Jake added.
Amy hit him.
"Did that hurt?" She asked.
"Yes"
"Sorry it was never my intention to hurt you." Amy said smirking.
"The beginning?" I questioned.
"So everything you felt for me wasn't real!." I yelled going back to the conversation before.
"No! Y/n! I- ." Jake tried to finish.
"No save it, I'm leaving, Amy call me." I said walking towards the door.
"Y/n I'm sorry, it won't ever happen again." Jake said.
"Yeah because she left you, but if she came back, you would leave me in a heart beat." I slammed the door shut.

Amy's pov.
"Great! You made things even worse between you and y/n/n. Have fun trying to fix that, now I'm going to hang out with my other brother who didn't betray me even if he's old." I stated.
"Anyone seen my adult diaper?" Colby said.
"On second thought alone time is great." I stated.

Y/ns pov

I was leaned against Amy's Locker.
"Looks like they have something prepared. Brace yourself." I stated.

Amy opened her locker.
I opened my locker right next to hers. A bunch of roses and a card with chocolate fell out. The card just read "I'm sorry."
"Ta-da! Your very own double-sized locker, courtesy of your brother. And a I'm sorry gift courtesy of your boyfriend." Jake said.

"What about the kid who was using it?" Amy question about the locker.
"Oh! I'm his locker now." Jake said turning around to show his backpack.
"And I spent about 200$ on stuff for y/n so I'm broke, but it's all worth it for my one and only sister and one and only girlfriend." Jake added
"So what do you say? All forgiven?" he asked.

Amy laughed. "No, I already own that locker and that kid was paying me rent so now I'm losing income." She closed the locker.

"I can't believe them."

"Amy, this has to be hurting you too." Hartley said.

I walked away.
"Jake, you really think a card saying I'm sorry will earn my forgiveness?"
"I-"
"You hurt me, you made feel like I wasn't good enough. I can't break up with you because I don't want too, I just need space. I need time before I even think about forgiveness." I said crossing my arms and sighing.
"Okay that's fine, take your time, I'll be here waiting." Jake stated.

A bench went flying into their front yard.
"Uhh." I said.
"I know I'm new here but are flying benches a Texas thing?" Amy asked .
"No." I replied.
"Who did this?" Harley asked.
"I did." Jake said walking in.
I looked at him shocked.
"Who's ready for a little chaos?"
"I mean y/n isn't that who you fell for in the beginning?" Jake added onto that.
"But I mean it doesn't work as well without the suit."

Me and Hartley looked at amy.

"Jake what is going on?" I asked.
"And what do you have against public transportation?" Amy added.
"You both said I wasn't loyal and then I realized there was nothing Jake could do to prove you wrong, so I went back to someone you know is loyal. Chaos."

"Jake do you really think that me or Amy's gonna forgive you just because you're acting like a villain." I questioned.
"Of course. I am." Amy said.
"Wait what!" Hartley yelled.

"Well you're the one who told me to forgive him."
"It's good to have you back bro."
"It's good to have you back sis."
"Amy, jake has come a long way from being a villain. Are you really just gonna let him
Throw that all away, Just to forgive him?" Harley said.
"Yes duh." Amy said.
"A good person would do anything to get his sister and girlfriend back." Jake said.
"No. This maybe a way to get your sister back, but me? No, I'm a superhero! I don't stand for any of this. I'm done. Until the real Jake can actually give me a good apology I'm done." I walked away from the 3 of them.

The lights in the house just went out.
What the hell?
"Mom, dad what's going on?" I asked.
"No idea Hunny." My mom
Replied.
"I'll grab the candles." Faith said.
"And I'll light them." I laughed.

"I keep forgetting you can do that!" Faiths girlfriend sage said.
I laughed even harder.

Time skip next day.

"Jake." I said tapping his shoulder.
He turned around and looked at me surprised.
I hugged him.
He hugged me back and held onto me for a bit.
"I'm sorry y/n. I don't know how to show that to you. I should of never done that, you out of all people didn't deserve that." He replied.
"That's all I wanted to hear." I looked up at him and smiled.
"Good, are we back?"'he questioned.
"Yes." I responded.
I looked over at Hartley.
She's talking to a boy? I've never seen him before.
I immediately panicked.
"Jake. Something's wrong."
"What do you mean?"

"Him I don't trust him, I'm getting bad vibes, just like how I got with Amy." I said.
"I'm sure it's fine, don't worry."
No I will worry. Something is going to happen. And I will fight for the maddens. Even if it means turning on the people I love.

AHHH! I REALLY HOPE THEY AFE MAKING SEASON 2!! OTHERWISE THIS WRAPPS UP MY BOOK FOR NOW! THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS READ IT! LOVE YOU ALL! ❤️❤️