No escape: part 2

"All right, everyone ,suit up." Amy said as well
Followed her down the stairs and into the lab.

"Amy, slow down we all want to save your brother but we have to be smart about this. We also don't want the superhero's to get suspicious about all of this and come after us." Vic said.
I crossed my arms and nodded.
Little did they know a superhero already knows. I don't know how they haven't figured me out yet. Maybe they are all oblivious?

"Then let's be smart and fast." Amy replied.

"We can't, we have to be careful, this could be the biggest battle of our lives." Eva said.

"Lucky for us, I have been creating an arsenal of new devices that will protect us. I call this one "the Jake."" Vic said holding up something that kind of looked like a telescope.

"Oh, you name it after me?" Jake questioned.

"Yeah, it works, okay. It's just not everything I wanted it to be." Vic stated.

"Kind of like you as a father?" Jake snapped back.
Eva shot him a glare.
"You don't have to mean about it." Vic responded.

Vic demonstrated the machine on Jake. The device can basically teleport one person to another place.

"Great job, dad. Just toss that bad boy in the bag. Let's get a move on." Amy said walking over to her Havoc suit.

"Not yet I have to go get more supplies for my other inventions." Vic replied annoyed.

"I'll go with you!" Eva took off after him up stairs.
"Guys. Your parents are going to flip if they find out who I am." I said.
"Yeah I know. But I'll protect you if they do anything." Jake said putting his arm around me.
"Thanks babe. But I can handle myself. I'm not helpless my powers have gotten stronger." I said.
"Okay look that's great and all but we need to go now. I'm not waiting on mom and dad." Amy  said.
"Amy you can't do that, that's dangerous!" Hartley yelled.
Jake walked next to Amy.
"Jake stop her!" Hartley pleaded.
"No she's right, I'm going with her." Jake said.
"Guys. You can't! Look I know you want to get your brother back but you can't!" I said.
"We're sorry y/n. But we have too." Amy said. Just like that the two took off.

"Okay, I think I got everything we need." Vic said walking down the stairs with a bag.
"Wait where are Amy and Jake?"

"That's what we've been calling about." I said.

"They got tired of waiting and left!"
Hartley said.

"They're walking into a death trap." Victor said.
"We need to find them before onyx does."

"Well we are coming too!" I said.
"We know you guys want to help, but you're powerless. You can't help much." Eva said.
Yeah we will see about that.
And I took off home. For help.

I called the one person who would help. Wyatt.

"Wyatt I need your help." I said.
I explained everything and he teleported to me.
"Time to suit up." He said.

" He said