Authors Note!

To my dear amazing readers, I cannot thank you enough for the support you have given this book. Although the lot of you are silent readers I still do appreciate you taking the time to explore Khara and Darson's world.

I really do hope you guys enjoyed it.

Now, I am at that stage of looking for my next few captivating characters, their amazing stories and the rollercoaster of emotions that'll accompany them.

Problem is....I've yet to come face to face with a plot that will grab me by the collar so hard that I'd find the urge to write an entire book.

So then I thought.....

Do I absolutely love Khara and Darson? Yes.

Are they my favourite main characters from all the books I've written. Yes. Yes, they are. But dont tell Lucas, Stella, Milenna and Caspien this.

Do their characters have more to tell than what they did in 'I Hate You But I Love You More?'. Yes. Bucket loads.

Does this mean that a Book 2 of IHYBILYM is basically dragging me by the collar, nagging me to sit in front a screen and begging me to click the 'Create a New Story' option? Let me tell you, it's dragging me. It's dragging me and it's not doing it very nicely.

Guys! I'm more than excited to continue Khara and Darson's LoveHate endeavors. I thought I was over with these two but I've realised that they've only just started.

They're about to show just how much they love each other more.

So tell me, it's you readers call. Would you like a book 2?