28 | ᴘʟᴀɴs ғʀᴏᴍ ʙᴏᴛʜ sɪᴅᴇs.

𝗪𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗗
ᴘʟᴀɴs ғʀᴏᴍ ʙᴏᴛʜ sɪᴅᴇs,
ᴏʀ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ɪ sᴀʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ.

◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥

"Are you ready yet?" Ike turned to you, watching you scurry around the room as he peaceful sat on the couch, while a supernatural movie about a club played on the TV.

You stopped in your tracks, glancing at the clock hurriedly, nodding your head at Ike's sentence.

9:59 am.

You watched as the clock struck 10 am, and immediately a knock was heard from the door, making you and Ike look at eachother in surprise. You strutted at the door, and unfortunately there wasn't that peak hole thingy so you just straight up opened the wooden door without even questioning who it was behind it.

"Greetings, (name)." The AI greeted, using her plain empty smile as always. You've never seen her wipe the cold smile off her face for at least one second. She may be designed that way, to keep her smile forever, but damn if you look at it forever you'll start getting the creeps.

"I apologize if my presence behind the door opened alarmed you and Eveland. I didn't intend for you to be frightened." She apologized, curtly bowing her head.

You waved your hand dismissively, sweatdropping at the AI. "No, it's alright, it's not a big deal." You side-eyed the dyed haired male who was slowly approaching you and the AI, just tucking his shirt slightly in his pants.

"I'm assuming that you two are prepared for the small tour around to get you familiar with the premises?" Lynx asked, stepping aside to let you walk out the room with Ike following behind you. You nodded at her words, slightly smiling at her weirdly lovely attitude. You'd expect her to be really less-nice because you assumed that she was designed to be cold hearted and dismissive but she's the complete opposite..

"Very well then. Let us start around with this hallway." She started leading the way, turning to a corner and gestured her hand to room with slightly see-through glass as a make shift wall, with a thick white sliding door closed in view.

She summons a card out of nowhere with her hands, and slid it on the access control card, making the device beep and immediately, the door slid open.

"Are you sure we're allowed in here? Your boss might get pissed." You looked at the tall AI from outside the room as she went in, with Ike behind you, his eyes looking at every corners of the room.

"Of course! After all, it was Yaomoto-san's words to tour you around, I can never do something like this without his permission as well so don't worry." She smiled reassuringly, urging you to come and follow, which you and Ike did so.

He was acting weirdly on guard ever since you two stepped foot outside the room, and when the first room for the tour was revealed, he got more observant. Looking, observing what the people inside were doing, for whatever reason.

"Now, this room, is our recording room." She informs, hushing her voice when someone in the room hushed her. You nodded, standing right beside her.

"Now as you can tell by the name, the room is about recording. We use this room for multiple reasoning, but we also mainly use it for recording our experiment progress and all the things that relate to that." The AI looked around her, watching as the people around busied themselves.

Ike watches the two people wearing lab coats in the actual recording room from behind the glass. You couldn't hear what they we're saying from inside since it was sound proofed from inside, and the only people who can hear what they were saying we're the ones that wore the headphones connectivity from the devices gimmymagig.