Night One: Urban

1830 hours - 1.5 hours till event

We ended the practice session half an hour ago so we could get ourselves ready for the night's big event (except for Trap, he was on visuals duty with Pandora in the van). While the adults went to change into their formal attire for their TV appearance, the three of us teenagers just refreshed and relaxed at the living room with Trap, waiting for them to finish.

Benjamin who was watching TV noticed the stressed and worried look etched on my face as I played Real Racing 3 on my iPhone. "Loosing a race again?" he said.

Trap was first to speak up before I could have the chance. "Lose? What are you talking about? He's on a winning streak! He's about to win his tenth Cup event!"

"No, it's not that," I disagreed. "It feels like that...how do I say this...like...something bad is about to happen."

"You're telling us there's a disturbance in the Force?" Pandora suggested, sitting back in the couch across.

"Yeah! That's it..." I agreed. "I keep having minor anxiety attacks for the past hour. Fearing about something, but I don't know what."

"Who wants to carry guns as precaution raise their paws," Trap favored. All of us raised our paws and hand. "Motion carried..."
_____________________________________________________
We came back up from the underground levels with pistols from the armory. We prioritized on ammunition capacity, so we chose Glock 17s.

I was holstering my 9-mm pistol when all of the doors from upstairs threw open. We all looked up at the balcony, but we couldn't see the people because lighting was absent on those parts of the ceiling. Our eyes followed the thumps as the made their way to the stairs, stepping into the light. Until then we could see the whole picture.

Geronimo, Thea and the Thea Sisters were all costumed in a mix of beautiful and neat suits and dresses. Their fur tones were all matching with the colors they wore (which were their own respective ones for the Thea Sisters) and a touch of makeup to the faces of the girls added a little more shine and complemented their looks.

The four of us blew whistles, clapped and cheered when they climbed down the stairs. "Whoa-ho-ho! Look at you guys!" Trap commented.

"How do we look?" Colette asked, curious for an opinion as she posed in her pink female designer's suit.

"Um...a perfect 10 for handsomeness to Geronimo!" I complimented.

"Thank you," Geronimo responded, looking at his own black suit and red bow tie.

"Thea looks even more stunning than before, with the added makeup," Pandora critiqued.

"Oh you..." she blushed. She was in a full purple dress that covered from the top of her hind paws to the bottom of her shoulder blades. Her eyelashes were mascaraed, had eyeliner applied, and had violet eyeshadow on her eyelids. Her tail was out of the dress, though.

"And the Thea sisters..." Trap was obviously too amazed, leaving him almost speechless. "Wow..." he uttered. Just so you know, Violet wore a lovely lavender long halter-neck dress with a v-neck not going more than below her collar bones, and had a bun worn on her head with a bit of her hair curled at the side. Paulina had a gorgeous high-neck light orange dress that covered until below her kneecaps, had her hair tied in a long braid and wore a golden bracelet on each wrist. Nicky on the other hand was in the same designer's suit Colette wore, only that it was olive green and her undershirt was peach. Her hair as usual, had them tied in twintails. Pamela meanwhile, wore a high halter-neck dress and covered from her neck to her knees.

Geronimo was the first to take note about our pistols in their drop-leg holsters. "I can notice that you're all carrying weapons. Why is that?" he asked.