Night Two: Desert

1805 hours

Geronimo had called me back up right after practice to the living room for wardrobe and briefing.

I showed myself from behind the stairs, seeing Geronimo already waiting in front of the living room, standing with his paws behind his back. "So, I'm here. What should I wear?" I asked.

Geronimo slightly widened his smile. "But first, you don't happen to have a tuxedo, do you?"

My cheerful face expression falls apart. "Does the dress code have to be formal?" I said, raising an eyebrow.

"Of course, because you'll be tonight's special surprise guest host."

"Special and a surprise guest host? I get the feeling that I've to do an entrance for this..."

"You do... How'd you guess?"

"Instinct... Follow me. We're going back underground."
____________________________________
Tailoring Room

I was in the capsule-shaped fitting room putting on the tuxedo while Geronimo waited outside the white, lit room filled with varieties of suits and tuxes. I was about done, I just had to tie the knot on the bow tie as I looked in the mirror.

"Are you done in there?" Geronimo squeaked.

"Almost!" I shouted from inside, having my ears to ring from the echoes. I turned around and faced the door as it slid sideways along the capsule's body. I struck a pose by putting my arms put akimbo and asked Geronimo: "So, how do I look?"

"Smart, striking, and don't take this the wrong way, you look rather charming," he complemented.

"Thanks," I replied. "Anyway, how big is the entrance am I gonna make?"

"Well, it's really big of an entrance if I say so myself. I apologize for not telling you this before, but you'll be lowered down from the second level of the Eiffel Tower by a cable."

I had my eyelids opened wide in shock, blinking thrice. "That's it?" I said without any fear. Okay, I know that is a quite a BIG entrance, but as a Jedi, I should have nothing to fear.

Geronimo's proud smirk turned into a frown. ""That's it?" What do you mean, "that's it?"" he responded after finding that I sounded unenthusiastic about it.

"No, it's not that I find it not exciting, it does, but I was hoping for something a little bit more...daring."

"Daring? What could be more daring than descending down a cable off the Eiffel Tower?"

"I don't know... Jumping off a plane and parachute down and land on Champ de Mars... Then maybe get on a motocross bike and speed there, then catching air after riding up a ramp accompanied by explosions on the launch..." I had to go overboard on this... Way to go, me.

"Well...you had me at skydiving, but I think it doesn't quite suit the theme. I mean, after all, you are the surprise guest host."

I gave a nod to acknowledge. Then a thought seeded into my mind. "And speaking of the entrance, don't I have to do rehearsals for this?"

"I don't think you have to...after all, you are a Jedi. What could go wrong?"

"I...suppose that you're right. Anyway, what now?"

"Wait for me to suit up. We'll leave for the tower at half an hour early than the others for the briefing from the stunt coordinator."

"I'll be in the armory to fetch a gun," I said.
____________________________________
Eiffel Tower
1915 hours