Thea's Return

The Rodent's Gazette, 17 Swiss Lane
Saturday - March 22, 2014
1056 hours

I flew back to New Mouse City yesterday afternoon in the same private jet and touched down at at night in the same day. After a good 9 hours of sleep, I jumped out of bed, got bathed and dressed, then took another one of my cars to The Rodent's Gazette.

I rode the elevator up just after Storm, my green Lamborghini Huracán parked himself down at the basement parking next to Geronimo's Cadillac, Terra. I assumed that everyone would be there so I could tell them the great news.

I ambled through the halls on my way to Geronimo's office, which it's door is left opened a crack wide. I heard the squeaks of my friends leaking out through that crack, especially Benjamin mentioning about me. "Hope Danny's doing okay," he said. Good thing I was there to surprise him.

I pushed the door painted in olive green and strode into the office without knocking. "Then doing just fine I am," I interrupted, coming in with a ecstatic smile.

"Danny!" Benjamin, Pandora, Geronimo and Trap called. The two mouselings came to me two greet and hug after a two-day disappearance.

"I thought you weren't supposed to be back till tomorrow," Geronimo stated.

"When did you fly back?" asked Pandora.

"Yesterday afternoon, landed here at night," I answered. "It didn't take long after all."

"So, what did Professor Philips say about your Force powers?" Geronimo eagerly asked, though still managed to smirk.

Clapping my hands once, I decided to deliver the good news. "Alright, great news guys. Three, actually. Um...first great news, we can all sigh in relief because I am NOT turning Sith."

As anticipated, everyone sighed. "But, what about your dark powers? What'd he say about that?" Benjamin wondered.

"Which brings us to the next great news," I continued. "Prof said that I'm a special kind of Jedi. A Jedi who possesses powers both from the Dark Side and the Light Side without falling to the Dark."

"What's the third news?" Trap asked.

"Third, the strength of my Force abilities have been multiplied, especially in my ultimate form. Now if a threat as big as Brazier Williams shows up in the world, I'll be able to kick butt way more times as hard. But we don't want that anymore, do we?"

Brazier Williams was the man who went after the microchip a few months back. He was the original creator if the chip back in the 90s, worked alongside Professor Phillips in creating it. His main intent was to wage a second American Revolutionary War by mass producing the chip and implant it into the soldiers of the British Army, thus creating super soldiers. He was also the same man who killed my family and Geronimo's childhood friend, Professor Charles Edam.

"We certainly don't..." Geronimo said in worry. Williams was his sworn enemy and he's supposed to be dead when we confronted each other at McCarran International Airport in Las Vegas.

Thinking of Thea again, I started to miss her. "I just wish Thea was here so I could tell her that," I said.

"Then here I am..." said a familiar female voice at the door. We all turned our attention to her, and to our surprise...

It was Thea! She's back from Mouseford Academy! I was thinking: I thought she wouldn't be back in New Mouse City for another two months. Her appearance roused my curiosity.

I was boosted up even more. "Thea!" everyone called (except Geronimo), with me being the gladdest one to see her...and with Geronimo wearing a smirk. Suspicious.