Operation Nightstrike

0920 hours

We've made a lot of progress in the past hour. Geronimo had the mouselets and I to multitask: Pandora and Benjamin were busy locating for the apartment and the farm where Lemkova and MacArthur are kept via an imaging satellite, while I tried to increase resolution of the video to find where the remaining four designer were, and Pinky helped me spot any details. Meanwhile, Geronimo told Kobel that Thompson revealed two locations of the designers and planned for a rescue operation. They talked about getting help, so they made a deal with GIGN for them to let us borrow their most elite task forces consisting of ten agents each, and Kobel told that we'll get help from three of Interpol's elite tactical teams with five agents in each team to join us in our rescue and takeover operations.

"The GIGN agents will be transported to here to be geared up and briefed about the operation," Geronimo explained. "Meanwhile, while they're on their way, we need to start planning for Operation Nightstrike."

"Nightstrike? I like that name," Thea commented.

"Thank you, Thea. I thought of it myself."

"Does it mean anything?"

"Yes, unfortunately. The 'night' in the name means we have to run this operation in the night..."

"Taking advantage of the dark, I see..."

Trap came back from calling some of our friends back in New Mouse City, overhearing the conversation and saw Geronimo's worried face expression. "What's the matter, G? Afraid of the dark?"

"What do you think? Yes!"

"Don't worry too much, Geronimo," Thea motivated. "I know your brave side will shine through."

Then Russell walked up from behind Geronimo. "Hey," he greeted.

"Russell, what progress have you made with the Irish Army?" Geronimo asked.

"I have good news. The army lent us two of their best infantry squadron, consisting of ten men each," he said.

"That's great news!" I said, appearing behind Thea with Pinky.

"They've taken off as soon as I requested for them. They'll land at Lyon in a C-130 at one in the afternoon."

"Speaking of progress, what about you, Danny?" Geronimo wondered.

"We did see something in Melanie and Julie's frame, but we couldn't make out what even with resolution enhancement. We'll try again," I reported.

"You did your best, both of you. But we have to put that aside first because we need to strategize for the rescue op."

"So soon?" Pinky squeaked.

"Yes. Because we're going to run the operation tonight."

"Tonight? Well, expect help to of arrive in three o'clock," Hussein cut in from behind me. "I called in the rest of the Specters. We plan for the mission first, then we'll explain it to them how to get the job done."

"Speaking of planning, Benjamin?" I called, looking at him by the desk beside us.

"We've found their locations, but the farms in La Lande Ragot, Liffré? We have about five farms as possible locations," he said as he stared at the map on his computer.

"Right, what about the apartment?" Geronimo asked.

"It's unfinished; due to be completed in November next year. Like what Thompson said, near the universities."

"Okay..." He turned to the Thea Sisters grouping up at a desk. "Girls? Got anything?"

"I have engaged conversation with a high-ranking officer in ze French Army," Colette informed. "They have lent us a twenty-man infantry unit."