Night 2 1/2: Not Taken Seriously

Later that day, I woke up at 1:00 pm and saw Puppet talking to Phantom and SP while Lefty and Nightmarionne were sleeping.

"Good day, YN." Puppet said.

"Hey." I said. "So, anything happened while I was asleep?"

"Yes, we've talked over the security measures of the nightclub and..." Puppet said, before being interrupted by SP.

"They're TRASH. There's nothing secure about it, the animatronics could just bust the windows of the office and get in!" SP exclaimed.

"They can't do any damage to the property that isn't the doors, they'll get replaced if they do." Phantom said.

"How do you know that?" SP asked.

"I read the terms of service of the pizzeria while YN talked to his boss." Phantom said.

"Phew. Well, that's one less thing to worry about." I said.

"We know of the security system's defects, so we have taken some measures for it. That's why I sent Puppet to give them a little 'upgrade' to make things easier." Phantom said.

"Wow, really? Won't the company notice?" I asked.

"Of course not, they won't even notice the change. If they do, they'll probably never mention it." SP said.

"I'm impressed you managed to take care of that." I said.

"I didn't do this alone, I must thank SP for his many ideas on how to improve the security." Puppet said.

"Heh, they don't call me 'Security Puppet' for nothing." SP said.

"The point is, we have a plan to defeat the animatronics without any problem. We've already tested the security system, and we're confident it will hold up when used." Phantom said.

"Alright, I'll take your word for it. Now, who will accompany me to work today?" I asked.

"SP will go with you, but until then, relax before having to go to that place again." Phantom said.

"Okay SP, want to watch some One Piece in the meanwhile?" I asked.

"You know it! It's an episode with that Doflamingo guy. He may be a villain, but he's still pretty cool!" SP said, turning on the TV.

Bonnie's POV

WHAT. HAPPENED. YESTERDAY!? I swear that nightguard is a pervert! And what the hell caused the emergency power to activate? It has to be operated manually. Last time I checked, it's not on auto. Ugh, this I honestly taking a toll in my processor. There couldn't have been anyone else in the nightclub other than Michael. Something is going on, and I don't like it. I need to ask Freddy and Chica about this.

"So, what could've possibly happened?" I asked.

"How should we know? The power room is always locked. The only way someone could've gotten in without the key to the door would be breaking it down. Even then, it's still intact." Chica said.

"Alright, I got enough to do anyway, so let's just forget about this." Freddy said, walking away. "Still, that nightguard won't be saved twice, not this time."

"Yeah, Freddy's right. We'll just go back to our stage." Chica said, following her.

I sighed, knowing that I'd have to figure this out myself. I started towards the stage and saw the nightguard walking back in the building. I don't know what kind of luck he has, but I will find out what it is.

***

YN's POV

"YN, it's time." Phantom said.