Night 5 2/2: Home Sweet Home

Inside the office, the ambient went from warm to awkward since Foxy and Freddy joined.

"Alright, since no one wants to say it, I will." Freddy said. "I'm sorry for trying to kill you and all that, YN. I shouldn't have based my expectations on past experiences, I should have thought twice before I acted. Bonnie was the first to tell me you were different from the other nightguards, and that you weren't a pervert."

"I only became a nightguard because I needed money." YN said. "I didn't like it, but I had to do something after I ran out of options."

"So then, why did you decide to continue at the next location?" Freddy asked.

"So you've heard about my decision, huh?" YN asked. "Well, I mostly did it because Michael offered me an apartment that was closer to the next location."

"I see..." Freddy said. "But still, you said it was mostly because of that. What is that other reason?"

"Well, that's complicated..." YN said, sighing. "I just don't want you to go through the perverted nightguard cycle again."

This caught the animatronics off guard.

"What do ya mean, lad?" Foxy asked.

"You don't want us to..." Freddy said, confused.

"Well, I figured that I'm possibly the only nightguard around this place that's more focused on his job rather than having ulterior motives such as... Well, you know." YN said, scratching his head. "Besides, I think this might be a nice change for once, don't you think?"

"I guess he's got a point." Chica said. "It saves us the problem of cleaning up after murdering perverts, like the kitchen doesn't get dirty enough."

"Aye." Foxy said, nodding. "It's refreshing to have a nightguard without plans of sexual harassment or something."

"I suppose you're right." Freddy said.

"Let's not forget that if it wasn't for him bringing Nightmarionne here on the break-in, we'd probably be used as sex toys 24/7." Chica said.

"That's true..." Freddy said, shivering.

"It's good to see you are all getting along with each other." Puppet said. "I'll be taking my leave to see Marionette, we haven't spoken yet."

"Oh! Will you put me in charge?" SP asked.

"No." Puppet replied.

"Aw, come on!" SP begged.

"No." Puppet repeated. "YN will be in charge, I don't want to hear you complain about it again. If you have any complaints, talk to YN, not me."

"Hmph, fine..." SP sulked as Puppet left the office.

Puppet could sense Marionette's presence. He made his way to parts and services, opening the door.

"Sorry to keep you waiting." Puppet said.

"You may make it up to me by fixing the box future you broke." Marionette said.

Puppet chuckled, embarrassed. "Yes, I'm terribly sorry for his behavior. I have no idea what may have caused his mood." He inspected the box. "Are there any spare parts to fix this?"

"In the back." Marionette replied.

"Thank you." Puppet said. "I'll be back."

Marionette waited for him as he returned with the parts. She watched as Puppet fixed the music box.

"So, how have you been?" Puppet asked, trying to spark a conversation.

"Good, I suppose." She replied. "I can't really tell anymore, these changes are quite sudden for me."