Night 3 2/2: The Day is Saved... kinda

Nightmarionne immediately began chasing after Foxy. She was still ever so slightly faster, but she had the feeling that he was purposefully slowing himself down.

"Where are you going!?" Nightmarionne shouted, laughing.

"You won't catch me! Go away!" Foxy shouted, as she ran through the corridors of the club. Eventually, she managed to hide from Nightmarionne, who unbeknownst to her, intentionally let her go. Foxy made it back to Freddy, accompanied with Chica, who told her all that happened. Freddy was shocked to hear about Nightmarionne, but managed to keep calm.

"Wait, why didn't he get Bonnie then?" Freddy asked.

"Well, he said that as long as she doesn't hurt the nightguard, he wouldn't hurt her. I told him that I wanted to kill the guard, and... I think you can guess what happened from there." Foxy said.

Freddy grumbled. "Damn it, just how many freaks does that guard know!?"

"What do we do?" Chica asked. "I'm really scared, this has never happened before!"

"I guess we have no choice, we have to go get 'her'. Marionette." Freddy said, shocking everyone.

"What!?" Chica said, shocked.

"We have to take out this guard! We can't let a monster like Nightmarionne get in the away!" Freddy explained.

"I guess we're left with no other choice, eh? Well then, let's go." Foxy said.

They then headed to a door labeled "Parts and Service", where they would find Marionette laving in her forever sealed music box. Before they could open the door, it suddenly secured itself further as an alarm blared.

"INTRUDERS DETECTED, ENGAGING LOCKDOWN PROTOCOLS." Said a voice through the speakers.

"We're getting locked in!?" Foxy exclaimed.

"Why did it have to be now!?" Chica asked.

Nightmarionne's POV

Well, this is certainly interesting, I said to myself. Then I heard three other male voices from the corner.

"Shut up you damn thing, you're going to get us caught!" A voice said. It was a man with a ski mask that covered his entire head, just like the other two, managing to disable the alarm.

"That's better, now all we have to do is steal the animatronics and leave before the cops come." Said the second intruder. He was a well built man with a beard, wearing a black hoodie and jeans.

"So we can finally get our way with those hotties?" The third person said. He was a short and fat with glasses.

Well, this just won't stand. I thought of killing them right now, but I opted to use this as an opportunity to demonstrate to the other animatronics that I mean no harm. And as a warning to them if they even injure YN. I carefully followed them to the main stage, where the animatronics were trying to get inside Parts and Services. The three intruders got their hands on them, and immobilized them with the use of tasers and chains.

"Now, I'll take care of this once and for all." The man with the ski mask said.

"Let's just bag them and get out of here." The bearded one said.

"I'm afraid I can't let that happen." I said as I appeared behind all three of them, staring at them with my crimson irises. They all turned around in fright, to see me standing behind them.

"Who the hell are you!?" One of them said.

3rd Person POV

"Who am I?" Nightmarionne said, laughing. "What a silly question. I am your worst nightmare."