Post-Job: New Member

Puppet woke up in a familiar place, the dark, black abyss where he'd been many years back. He looked around to find Phantom, Nightmarionne, Lefty, and SP.

"It appears we're back here again." Puppet said.

"I'm having some major deja vu." SP said.

"What could we be doing back here?" Phantom asked.

"I could only assume that the one who introduces us to each other wants to speak to us again." Lefty said.

"And you'd be right, Lefty." A voice echoed from the void. "It's been a while, hasn't it?"

"Yeah, long time no see." SP said. "But then again, we never saw you in the first place..."

"That's one of the things I want to make clear, SP." The voice said. "I'll be revealing my appearance in a moment, but before that, I just want to say I'm very impressed that you all were able to keep YN alive through the week. I didn't expect any less of you."

"It was fairly simple." Puppet said. "We simply did what you tasked us to."

"And that's why you've been given this task again." The voice said. "YN will be moving on to the next location, and he'll need your help more than last time."

"I'm assuming it's due to the new animatronics?" Lefty asked.

"Correct. I can't spoil anything about them yet, but they're very interesting." The voice said. "The best way to describe most of them is like a hybrid between an animal and a human. They're also intelligent, but unlike humans, they possess a stronger, more resistant body as you may already know."

"Sounds like fun..." Phantom sarcastically said.

"Now, moving on to the second thing I brought you here for." The voice said. "Before I show you my appearance, you must promise me this: Don't attack."

"Alright... We won't." Puppet said.

"Good. Now watch..." The voice said, and a small purple light appeared from the darkness. It grew brighter and brighter until it was the size of a person, with bunny ears.

As the light dissipated, the figure of a man became visible. He wore a yellow button-up shirt with a purple vest and bowtie. His pants were black, and wore purple sneakers. The most distinguishing thing about him was the bunny nose, whiskers, teeth, and ears. His eyes glowed purple, with glasses as his misc, with short blonde hair.

"Now I know what you're gonna say, and yes, I look like Glitchtrap. But don't worry. I'm not. Well, I am, but not necessarily the one you know." The man said.

"What do you mean?" Puppet asked.

"Well, I used to be like any other version of Glitchtrap. Unlike the others, the universe from where I come from was centuries more advanced than any other. Similar to my counterparts, I had the ability to travel through the internet." He explained. "Eventually, I made my way to the systems of a top secret government experiment, which consisted of a machine capable of allowing humans to travel to other dimensions."

"What happened next?" SP asked.

"I happened to access the machine in a bad time, as they were on the process of testing it. Before I could hop into another device, I was sucked into the dimension the machine was targeting, and got dragged along." He continued. "I was stuck in this place for as long as I can remember. Even since then, I dedicated the rest of my life to studying the various dimensions in the place. Soon enough, I learned how to use this space myself, and I ventured out to explore many different worlds."

"And have you interacted with these dimensions?" Puppet asked.

"Unfortunately not. I possibly could if I had my abilities back." He replied. "Most of them were lost elsewhere."

"Maybe there's a way to give them back to you..." Puppet said.

"How so?" He asked.

Puppet pulled out a wooden figure of the original Glitchtrap.

"With this." Puppet said, then threw it at the man.

The man caught it, and purple energy came out of the figure. The man could feel as his powers returned to him.

"Yes! This is what I needed!" He exclaimed.

"So, are you technically Glitchtrap now?" SP asked.

"I suppose, it has always been my original name." The man said, taking back the name Glitchtrap. "Anyhow, let us continue our discussion."

"Well, now that you've retrieved your old powers, what do you plan on doing?" Puppet asked.

"Hm... I think I'll be finding my own path as I travel through the various universes." Glitchtrap replied. "After all, I'm the one who knows the most about dimension traveling and the separate universes. And... I'd like to redeem myself for what I did in the past."

"Wow, I never saw Glitchtrap becoming a good guy, but hey, it's pretty cool." SP said.

"First, allow me to change my appearance into something more... fitting." Glitchtrap said, glowing purple again.

His body began changing to look precisely like Puppet, with his clothing staying true to Glitchtrap. The bunny ears remained, along with white hair with golden fading ends.

"So what do we call you NOW? You're Glitchtrap, but you're also one of us now..." SP asked.

"You should still refer to me as Glitchtrap to avoid confusion." Glitchtrap replied.

"Whatever works, I guess." SP said.

"Alright, thank goodness you don't act like the Glitchtrap I knew, we'd be in serious trouble." Puppet said.

"Rest assured, I won't be acting in such a manner." Glitchtrap said. "Now, shall I return you to YN's universe?"

"Yeah, let's get going." SP said.

Glitchtrap teleported the Puppets back to YN, while he stayed in the void, watching into the darkness. "There's someone out there who needs my help. I don't know where they are, but I will find them. I'll do the right to redeem my wrongs, no matter how long it takes."

For now, the story will be left at this. Now it splits in two paths, the Puppets and YN, and Glitchtrap's redemption. So, which one would you like to see? The choice is yours. Until then, goodbye.

(Continue story?)

(Glitchtrap's Path?)