Night 2 2/2: Enemies to... Less enemies

"How-" Bonnie started.

"It's kinda a long story, and honestly I'm too lazy to tell it. In the meanwhile, you can stay here with us. But first..." SP said, before tying up Bonnie in a string cocoon, not covering her head. "I hope you can get why I had to do that."

Bonnie looked at SP with a shocked expression, and started to yell at him.

"Screw you! How dare you tie me up like this!? And what's with your mask?!" Bonnie screamed.

"Mask? What mask? This is just my face." SP said. "Oh, wait... It doesn't actually move right now, let me fix that real quick."

SP turned to face away from everyone, pretending to flip some switches. When he turned back, he had grown teeth on his mouth, and had white lights on his usually black eyes.

"That any better?" SP said, with his mouth and eyes now moving.

"No, it looks like you're possessed, you freak!" Bonnie said.

"Oh my god, this is so funny! I love that I can do that, it's the best thing ever!" SP said.

Bonnie was angry by this sudden turn of events, and she tried to attack SP, but found no success. She was still trapped in the cocoon, unable to free herself. She had no choice but to wait the rest of the night inside the office. An hour passed, and Bonnie was surprised to find that in all that time, YN didn't even pay her any attention.

"Why haven't you made your move, nightguard? Most men would be both scared and aroused at seeing someone like me." Bonnie asked.

"Let's just say that living animatronics are nothing new to see for me nowadays." YN said.

"But, this is different, you know. If you don't make your move soon, I might lose interest." Bonnie said.

"Interest? Me? Lose interest in you?" YN asked. "I never had any interest in this job in the first place, I just took it because I need money to live."

"If that's true, then why are you in this place?" Bonnie asked.

"Like I said, because it pays. Maybe not that much, but it's somewhat decent." YN said. "And besides, I've seen things much creepier than you."

"Are you talking about who I think you're talking about?" SP asked.

"Yep." YN replied.

"I can't confirm if that's true, but if I saw whoever you're referring to, they wouldn't be anything to me." Bonnie said.

"Do you really think I'd believe that?" YN asked.

"Yeah, trust me, you're not even close to my brother, Nightmarionne. Or would it be cousin?" SP said, wondering aloud.

"If you want to meet him, I can bring him here tomorrow. Just a fair warning, you might regret it." YN said.

"Hmm... Fine, bring him here, I'm gonna show him real terrors." Bonnie said.

"Your funeral." SP muttered.

"That's fine, he doesn't scare me anymore. Not that much, at least." YN said.

Then, Chica was seen approaching the door, enabling the door to automatically close. Chica stared through the window, and saw Bonnie tied up.

"Hey! Is that Bonnie!? What did you do, you pervert!?" Chica asked.

"Heya!" SP said, waving playfully

"And who the heck are you!?" Chica asked.

"My name is SP, and you should've seen what I did to your friend over here. Oh, I still can't get over it." SP said.