56

Azriel took Astryn to his house on the outskirts of Velaris. It was a cozy blue house with two bedrooms and two bathrooms, a kitchen, and a spacious living area. The house sat on a large piece of land, a vegetable garden in the backyard.

The inside was sparsely decorated, but Astryn couldn't deny that something about it felt so...Azriel. More than his room at Rhysand's house. This house, Azriel's secret little getaway, it felt like his. There was a bookshelf full of worn old books on wars and battle tactics and a rare few narratives telling the tells of fictional heroes.

"It's not enchanted like Rhys's house," Azriel muttered sheepishly, "we have to cook our own food and such here. It's warded like his house so not anyone can just walk in but that's the only magic here."

"I can't cook for you," Astryn pointed out, a frown on her face.

"I don't expect you to," he dismissed, "I'm more than happy to do the cooking."

"Can you teach me?" she requested, add on, "if it's not too much trouble."

"I'd love to," he replied, a smile on his face. "I can teach you how to make pancakes first."

Her eyes lit up with excitement, and then she surprised them both by closing the distance between them and kissing him. He kissed back, pulled her close to him. She was wearing his shirt still, so he slid his hands through the slits in the back of the shirt meant for his wings so he could feel her skin.

"You'll be the death of me," Azriel spoke fondly, his lips going from hers to her neck.

"I don't want that," she muttered with a pout and he smiled against her skin.

"It'd be a beautiful way to go," he said, "absolutely fucking gorgeous."

"Az," she moaned when he bit her neck. He licked over the bite and she felt like she couldn't breathe.

"So pretty for me," he praised, words slightly muffled against her skin, "so pretty."

He began backing her up towards a wall, but she stopped him.

"Wait," she gasped despite the need building in her.

He pulled back immediately, concern showing in his face as he took his hands off of her and stepped back to give her space.

"Are you okay?" he asked, searching her face for any sign of distress.

"Yes," she answered quickly, "I was just—you know how you—your mouth. You know how you did...stuff with your mouth?"

His eyes lit up and his tongue darted out over his lips briefly.

"Do you want me to do that right now?" he offered, more than ready to give that to her.

"No—well, yes, but no," she stumbled over her words slightly, "I was wondering if I could do that—if I could...you know, make you feel good like that too."

Azriel's eyes widened a fraction before he controlled his surprise.

"If you want to, you could do that," he answered, keeping his voice as steady as he could, "but you don't have to do anything you don't want to."

"I want to," she said quickly, "I want to make you feel good. I just...tell me if I'm doing it right?"

"Yeah," he breathed out the word softly, pupils blown wide with lust.

"What do I do first?" she asked, her voice so soft and innocent and Azriel wondered if this might actually be the death of him. "What do you want me to do?"

"Take your clothes off," his words were mumbled but still so clearly came out as an order. She did it, and he stood back and watched, leaning back against the wall with his arms crossed over his chest. He just stared at her for a moment when she finished undressing. "Can you get on your knees for me now, darling?" She did it without hesitation, dropping to her knees in front of him and looking to him for the next instruction. "Good girl," he mumbled, idly petting her hair.

He undid the ties on his pants and released himself, though he didn't take them off completely and left his shirt on. It was quiet for a moment as she just stared and a small smirk curved up the corner of his lips.

"Hm?" he hummed, eyebrow raised.

"I just didn't realize how...big it is," she muttered,  her cheeks a little flushed as she looked up to meet his eyes. He almost looked amused, with a small hint of pride hiding behind the amusement.

"It's alright if you can't take it all," he told her, that smirk still in his face.

"I want to," she replied, a pout settling on her lips as she blinked up at him. "Can I?"

"You can try," he responded, his fingertips ghosting over her jaw.

She nodded, a bit of nervousness setting in now.

"What do I do?" she questioned, eyes flicking from his back down.

"Open your mouth," he instructed, "nice and wide for me, darling." She did it, and he settled one hand on the back of her head. "Just tap me right here on my thigh if it's too much," he instructed, "just one tap and I'll pull out as soon as you do that." She nodded her understanding and he began easing himself into her mouth, letting out a quiet groan at the feeling. "You feel so fucking perfect. My perfect girl. You're always so perfect for me."

The praise spurred her on and she bobbed her head to take him in further, gagging slightly and pulling back a bit.

"I got it," Azriel mutter, voice low and sensual, "I'll show you. Just keep being my good girl. Remember what I said for if you need to stop. Just a little tap is all it takes."

He thrusted in a little more after that, still shallow and careful despite the way he could feel his control slipping at the sight of her. She was always beautiful, but the sight of her lips stretched around him, eyes welled up with tears and drool dripping down her chin...that sight alone was almost enough to push him over the edge.

"You're so fucking beautiful, Astryn," he said breathlessly, thrusting a little deeper this time.

Tears fell from her violet eyes and he let out a groan, thrusting deeper again. She met his thrust by bobbing her head down further, taking more of him in.

"Fuck," he cursed under his breath, pulling on her hair slightly. She moaned around him and the feeling pushed him over the edge before he had time to warn her. He came down her throat, and she swallowed every drop of it.

She breathed heavily for a few seconds as she pulled away from him, not yet wiping the tears and spit from her face as she caught her breath. She wiped the spit from her chin after a moment before looking up at him from under her eyelashes, still heavy with tears as she rested on her knees in front of him.

"Did I do good?" she asked softly, her voice slightly raspy.

"You did perfect," he praised, "absolutely perfect."

She beamed up at him with pride, and just that look was enough to have him ready to get inside of her.