Astryn was naked. She was kneeling on the floor, and she was naked. Azriel and Cassian were standing over her, both still fully dressed.

Cassian was staring at her, and somehow that stare alone had her blushing.

"You're beautiful," Cassian muttered, reaching out and tilting her chin up with his fingertips to make her look at him. "So fucking beautiful."

"Thank you," Astryn said quietly, her cheeks red.

"Can you believe she thought there was any chance you wouldn't be interested?" Azriel spoke up, lips curved up into a smile. "As if there's anyone in the world who could resist her."

"She's perfect," Cassian replied, eyes still on her as he spoke to Azriel. "Such a perfect, pretty girl. The most gorgeous person I've ever seen."

Astryn moaned quietly, eyes fluttering shut.

"No, no," Cassian tsk'ed softly, "keep your pretty eyes open, Ryn." She followed the direction and opened her eyes and he smiled warmly at her. "Good girl," he praised before his eyes flicked to Azriel, "is she always such a good girl?"

"Always," Azriel confirmed, pride in his voice.

"You're a lucky male, Azriel," Cassian said, and Azriel gave a grin.

"The luckiest," he responded before he looked to Astryn, "why don't you show him what I taught you, darling? Show him just how lucky I really am to have you as my mate."

She looked up at Cassian from under her lashes, "may I?"

"And she has perfect manners too," Cassian mumbled fondly, fingertips ghosting over her lips. "Go on then, sweetheart. Show me what Azriel taught you."

Her hands shook slightly as she undid his pants and tugged them just enough to get access to him. She got right into it, her mouth sinking into him.

"Fuck," Cassian groaned, his hands tangling in Astryn's dark hair and sending a look towards Azriel, "she feels amazing."

"Doesn't she?" he hummed, beaming with pride.

She moaned around Cassian and he cursed under her breath and accidentally let his hips thrust forward.

"Sorry," he said, eyes widening and face going red in embarrassment and quickly pulling out, "I didn't mean to—"

"Harder, please," Astryn mumbled before taking him back into her mouth.

Cassian looked to Azriel, eyes wide in shock with a question lingering in them.

"She said harder, Cassian," Azriel told him, a wicked smile on his face, "I'd suggest you oblige before I have to step in and give her what she wants."

Cassian went slightly harder, but barely. Azriel rolled his eyes and stepped forward.

"Move your hands," he ordered, sounding entirely bored. Cassian raised an eyebrow, but did as Azriel asked.

Azriel then buried his own hands in Astryn's hair and guided her head, setting the pace.

"Like this," he said, grinning wildly at Cassian. "She's not fragile, Cass. When she says hard, she means it."

"Cauldron, she's perfect," Cassian groaned, "the most perfect girl in the world."

Azriel pulled her back, pulling her mouth off of him.

"That was nice of him, wasn't it? You should thank him," Azriel promoted as Astryn caught her breath.

"Thank you," she rasped out, her voice already wrecked from the pace Azriel set.