the happiest year

an: sorry this chapter long asf DX

She wished she could ignore the changes in her body but as she stared into the mirror, she couldn't help but be curious. She hopped out of the shower, water trailing behind her as she stepped onto the mat below the sink. She stroked a towel against her damp, wet hair before wiping the mist against the mirror. She breathed deeply, staring at her naked image. 

Malenia was not used to the new adjustments. As years passed, she has grown significantly taller. She surpasses the height of an average male human or knight down the barracks and there's a sense of humiliation that washes over her. Girls her age who were not demi-gods had stuck to a short height and the men seem to like it that way, whereas she appeared intimidating. She was at least glad her family, along with Remus, remained taller than her.

 But then, she looks at her body. The scars and rot still emboldened into her skin, but her breasts became prominent and her hips turned to an hourglass shape. Her youthful face turned with a sharpened jaw, a mature expression with her bright eyes still intact. Her cheeks no longer baby fat and the blemishes of her visage became less visible. As her mother would say, she is a woman now. And with these changes, she began to experience unconventional thoughts ( well, to her, at least ) that she's never anticipated before. For a long time now, she has always been in love with Remus and just as she wished for a kiss by him, the girl had also wished for something more. 

She woke up with her cheeks flushed the other night, her tight fists clinging onto her bed sheets. Tattered and ruined, she surveyed the sheets and realized this was all due to the horrendous dream she had. She found herself kissing Remus. It was passionate and her body writhed and her lips plucked all while in her dream, Remus aggressively pushes her against the edge of her balcony. His hands tight around her wrists, careful not to drop her. His wings open and they surround Malenia like loose drapes over her. She smiles happily in her dream before he takes her lips again. It escalated from there, her night gown ripping in two with breasts bouncing in the air before he takes her to her bed. She mewls when he takes them in his hands, fondling them as he hovers the girl. He sheathes his clothing, looking at her with lustful stare before pressing his bare chest against hers. It felt like fire as they pressed together, his hand resting against the back of her hair as they kissed passionately. 

"I need you." He'd tell her and in her dream, she gasped. In reality, her body arched as she imagined Remus thrusting into her and a sharp sensation made her gasp loudly before following with a deep moan as he moved inside of her. Her sharp nails clawing the back of his skin as he rammed into her, his panting breath hitting the side of her neck. He watches her close her eyes, wincing and moaning and the sight of it all pleases him. 

"I love you so fuckin much." He'd whisper harshly. "You make me so happy." 

With a couple of thrusts, he found himself at a climax and so would she. He moaned her name like an incantation and she never knew how insane she made him. 

"A-Ah!..Remus..R-Remus!" She cried out his named as he growled, holding onto the side of the bed like bird claws before he could collapse against her. He finally released a sweet moan before spilling his children inside of her and her eyes would widen from the feeling of ecstasy. Her legs shivered with the trail of his cum ending at her inner thigh. The last sight was of her panting, breathing deeply from the sex before looking at Remus. His matted, silver hair slicked against his sweaty forehead and his beautiful, ocean eyes looked at her. He smiles at her, studying her face before he opens his mouth.