runt of the litter

The click of heels against the frost porcelain floors of the dining hall caught the attention of the golden prince, who shot his eyes away from swirl of honey tea in his ornamental cup. Godwyn smiled at his mother who appeared to be at distressed before approaching him, 

"Why the long face, mother?" He asked with the spoon barley dangling in his fingertips while his mother drops to the closest seat, crossing her legs with her hand now at her temple. 

"I swear to the gods, what am I paying these wretches for? The annual new blood festival is only just a week away and the preparations for the tournament are barely finished!" She complained. "This is ridiculous. We should've set the festival at the Redmane castle like we did years ago." 

"Ah, but it wouldn't it much be better hosting here?" Godwyn smirked, "At least, we don't have to travel to a place where terrible heat and a disgusting stench." He snorted, "Honestly, Radahn is a fool who can't run his own castle." 

"Silence." She whispered harshly, studying the room to see if Radagon was around. "He could hear you." 

"Oh, please. What would he do?" Godwyn took a sip of his tea. "His children are rather strange. Radahn is growing twice in size than before. He's practically a giant!" Marika could not help but smile, "And his sister, so quiet and isolated. She's good for breeding as she is beautiful but she her personality is as bland as sandpaper." 

"And Praetor Rykard? Who is he to you?" The mother questioned. 

"Charismatic, smart too but lately, he's been gloating about a serpent king or whatever the cultists worship nowadays." He shook off with a hand, "Quite similar to the frenzied flame cultists that daughter of yours apprehended the other day." 

And then there's a pregnant silence. Marika twist her torso and found that it was just her and her favorite son. She looked quizzical at him,

"And where is Malenia?" 

-

Malenia cracked her eyes opened and was welcomed by the chirping of lovebirds singing out of her window. She pushes the strands of hair out of her face and as she tries to pull up her torso, she falls back to the bed by the hand bound around it. She turned right and gave a fainted smile, a soft laugh whispered out of her mouth as she found a barely woke, Remus looking at her now. He gives her a lazy smile as his hands pull her tighter and closer. 

"Good morning, princess." 

"Hello, Remus." She curled up against him. "Did you sleep well?"

"Absolutely." He tells her, enthralled by her beauty. "How could I not? I get to be here with the girl of my dreams." His lips draw close to her, "And I can finally do this." He kisses her and her heart leaps as she wraps her arms around him as they continued to kiss. He pulled her back to the bed and found himself on top of her. The two continued to make out, the heat between them escalating as their bodies press together. She moaned sweetly as she rows her hips against his and each time, she can feel the bulging pressure below the waistline of his pants.