meet you in the school restroom

Tw: drug uses, language,

So you decide to skip class today
Because the class that you were going to was math class and you hate that class with a burning passion because you always failed that class and you also hated the teacher because he'll blame you for somethings that you didn't do.

You started to head to the restroom and you were fast about it to because you didn't want to get caught by any of the teachers and on your way there you bumped into someone you almost fell but the person you bumped into was a huge mistake,the person that you bumped into was vance hopper the toughest kid in the school besides robin the second toughest kid there were rumors about vance on how he beated up two kids that messed up his game and how he carved his address on the poor kid's arm

You got scared and you made a run for it when he turn around to look at you, you were already gone because you were scared that he was going to beat you up and you were scared that you were going to end up in a hospital, you made it to the restroom and you were glade that you did.

You started to look through your jacket to look for the weed that you brought with you and the lighter you started to roll up the weed, when you hear something so you stop doing what you were doing and you were glade that it wasn't a teacher but the person that was in there with you in restroom (you are in a stall already) sounded angry and he punched the mirror and you hear glass shader and there were pieces of glass that hit the floor and the next thing that he did was kicking the stalls open and you were at the biggest stall and you saw his shoes
In front of the stall that you were in,at this point you were scared as fuck.

The stall you were in was finally kicked open and you saw who it was that was angry it was vance and all you did was sit there and you thought about running out but you already new that he was way stronger then you, he starred at you and he look down at what was in your hand and look back at you, the next thing that he did was take the blunt and lighter and lit it.

You were surprise of the fact that you didn't know that he smoked he look at you and pass the blunt back to you you started to hit it but you were still scared.

He ask you what your name was, my name is M/n l/n you said, then he smiled and said nice to fucking meet you M/n, and he said his name, vance ask you why you were skipping and all you said that you didn't like to go to math class,  you hated that class because of the teacher you didn't know you and him had the same teacher do to the fact that you don't go to that class, and you and him started to get along, you and him started to roll up more blunts and started get high you and him had a few laughs until a teacher caught you two getting high and you and vance were send to the principles office of course you and vance got in huge trouble but you and him didn't care what the fuck the principal was saying so y'all decide to made a run for it while the principal was calling you're parents, but you knew that your parents didn't care because they were the ones that gave you the weed they were cool but not on somethings.

But vance he knows  that he was going to get his ass beat probably unless he was safe that his dad or mom wasn't home but only if he was lucky enough.

You and Vance decide to go to his favorite store and bought the shit you and him liked and played his favorite game until it was the end of the day you had fun and you thought about doing it again with him sometime and after that you went your separate ways and he went his separate way.
_____________________________

Can y'all send me request
Words:731
Thanks for reading this lame ass long book