jealousy

Tw:cussing , fighting

Jealous vance x male reader

You found yourself being more distant with vance but for some reason you didn't know why, you started to hang with some other guys that you were also friends with you, all people can say that you were kinda popular but
Not that popular as Donna.

You also keep a good distant from vance, and when vance started to notice that you were rejecting him from hang out he started to question himself of what he did wrong.

But since you were rejecting him he saw you hanging out with some random guy which made him jealous and it angered his so much, and he tried to talk to you but you were making up excuses for him to leave you alone.

After school you were walking out the school doors when you heard people shouting, fight! Fight! Fight! you started to run to see who was fighting who and you saw vance punching the guy you were talking to a few hours ago, vance saw you in the crowd and he got up because he finish beat up that guy and started pushing through the crowd to get to you, as he tried to get to you the crowd were blocking him from getting close to you which gave you time to run away into a ally way and you started to walk home, until someone grab you by the arm and pin you to a fence you opened up your eyes to see vance you try to get out of were he was holding on to your waist so you won't leave he ask you Why you were rejecting him from hanging out.

You really didn't want to answer that question because you didn't know why, all you told him was to Let you go, you yelled at him to
But you new he won't listen to you all he did was keep asking you the same question he did before until it was the point he was yelling at you to answer the damn question.

You yell back at him that you didn't know fucking why you were rejecting him,  you were crying at this point, vance started to say sorry for yelling at you and he was hugging you tightly and he lifted up your shirt to see red marks on both side's of your waist of when he was grabbing in to your skin from when he was yelling at you.

After that he carried you to his house to stay the night, you called your parents and said that you were staying at vance house for the night, they said that it was okay. after that you went upstairs to his room door and you knocked he said to come in he was setting up a movie to watch together.

Y'all were Halfway through the movie and you ask him a question for why he beat up that guy earlier that day and he just starred at you before answer.

Vance sat up and so did you and he said that he was jealous for when you were talking with that guy instead of him and he got Angry and he beated up that guy out of jealous and anger.

You look at him and gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek and y'all lay back down and you and him were cuddling and continue to watch the movie until both of you fell asleep.
__________________________

Another one shot done and it's like 4-5 a clock in the morning and still not tired
Words: 602