mine and no one's else

Pansexual-todoroki I'll do the idea some time later but i promise I'll do it

Tw: language, violence, b slur
Also griffin takes Spanish lessons from robin
Vance-19
You-18
If you want me to switch the ages then i do it for y'all 💕🫶
{Jealous/possessive Vance x male reader}
Also the reader is Mexican 🫶

{No one's Pov}

Vance has never had a crush on someone and never did, everyone always sees him as a monster or the school's biggest jackass do to his anger but there were a few people that did befriend Vance the people that were actually able to befriend the school's toughest kid was no other then Bruce yamada, Billy showalter, griffin stagg, Robin arellano, Finney Blake, and Gwen Blake, those were the only people that were friends with Vance Hopper and people wonder how they did it, and the way they did it was that, Bruce yamada help him express his feelings but only around the group, and Billy and Robin were already friends with Vance and griffin was the younger brother of Vance and Finney befriend him because he also helps Vance with things and Gwen got along with Vance when Finney introduce Vance to Gwen the group  could say that Vance seen Gwen as a younger sister and that's how they befriend the school's toughest kid, there was one time we're there was someone picking on one of the group members and Vance made that person end up in a hospital and with a broken arm, so if someone even tried to mess with anyone that was close to Vance he would put that person into a hospital.

{Vance Pov}

It was almost time to go to lunch when the teacher told me to stay for a bit because she wanted to talk to me about something, after the bell rang i stayed behind, "Vance i need you to do something for me if you want to bring your grades up before Christmas break" "what do i have to do" "well there's this new student that coming tomorrow morning and i need you to give them a tour around the school" "fine what's there name" "there name is (M/n L/n) they come from all the way from Mexico so they probably don't know much English" "fine I'll do this but this better get my DAMN grade up" i see the teacher terrified, "it will Vance and thank you now you can go to lunch" i walked into lunch trying to find the group till i found them in the back of the cafeteria talking about something, i walk and push people out of my way so i can get to the group and just sit there till it's time to go to my last two classes, "Vance what did it say about pushing people" "shut up yamada" "what are you pissed about now" "i have to giva a kid a tour just to get my grades up" "oh you mean M/n" "how the fuck do already know the person Finney" "because he lives across from my house he's very kind of scary but he's actually a sweet boy" "so he's more scary than Vance" "shut the fuck up robin" "not really he seems to be a nicer than Vance" "the fuck is that suppose to mean Finney" "he's saying that the new student is much more nicer than you" "well at fucking least he's not that stronger than me" "well at least you know something about the boy that can't beat you on the one good thing your good at which is be stronger" "thank you griffin" "your welcome big brother" "alright I'm heading to class" "I'm going with you Finn" "alright then hurry up" "he's acts like a fucking lost puppy" "you said it Gwen he always around Finney" "well bye guys come on griffin we have science together" "coming Billy" "well bye Vance I'm gonna go find Amy" i thought about skipping class instead of going so i walk out of the school and head somewhere like the park or a arcade i also realized that we have one more days till Christmas break.

M/n Pov

I was at the house while my mom was at work and my dad also at work and my sister in her room blasting rock n roll music which i also enjoy, i decided to go for a walk or go to the towns arcade i saw when taking a look around the small town the people weren't really welcoming they just gave my family ugly looks and told us bad things that no one would like to hear, i went to my sister's room to tell her i was leaving, "Camila me voy para ir a la sala de juegos en la ciudad" "Muy bien, entonces cuídate y no seas tonto" i head out the door to see my mom got off early this week since it's almost Christmas, "M/n adónde vas" "voy a la sala de juegos en la ciudad" "Está bien, ten cuidado" "esta bien mama te amo" i hugged my mom and started walking off to the arcade, i usually save a good amount of money so i could spend it on games or food, i got to the arcade and went inside to be greeted by kids running around or chasing there friends, i decided to go buy something to eat before playing games, when i tried to get food i see some kids bulling this other kid, i ran up to the group and push the boy off the other, "what the fuck is y'all issue" "fuck off dipshit" one of them tried to push me out the way only for me to push them to the floor "now leave the boy the fuck alone asshole" they finally left and i help the boy up, "are you okay" "yeah I'm fine but thank you" "what's your name" "oh my name is M/n what's your" "what your the new student to Denver high school" "yes i am" "also my name is Griffin" "great nice to meet you griffin also your name is adorable" "thank you that's sweet of you M/n well it's a pleasure to meet you got to go" "bye griffin" "bye" after our talk i went to order my food and eat then go play games.