I'm the only one

Also yesterday is my birthday 🎂
Tw:violence kind of ish,arguing, making up, so probably a toxic relationship???
Ages:
Vance 23
You:22
Bruce:21
It's manly gonna be  readers pov

M/n Pov

All the way from kindergarten through college I was always a kind of a popular person I was also friends with Bruce Yamada me and him always got along since we were childhood friends, me and him like to fuck around but not in a dirty way just flirting or acting like were gonna kiss we always shock people when we do it but they later find out that were just friends best friends to be exact, I stopped doing it because I was dating my boyfriend who is Vance, me and Vance were always the ones arguing we'll get complaints from our next door neighbors and the landlord will always tell us to be quiet, but Vance always threatening to hurt him if he didn't piss off, I will tell the landlord that we'll keep it down.

Bruce Pov

"Hey buddy what you doing" "trying to get some work done" "come on let's have some fun like go to a bar after your done with some work" "yeah if ot gives me a break from Vance" "that's a deal I can give ya" after a few hours M/n was done with some work, it was 1:30 am to be exact,he was also in a beautiful dress that was his (f/c) we walk from my apartment and headed to my car and headed off to our favorite bar since we when there since we were 18 that's were M/n meet Vance God I hated how I hardly got time to be with my best friend I mean don't get me wrong boyfriends or girlfriend's are important to people but m/n didn't see so joyful or happy like he use to.

M/N POV

Me and Bruce were getting drinks while men and women were flirting with us of course Bruce was enjoying it but I was drunk as a person I wasn't really a drinker but Vance was a huge drinker I knew it was cause by childhood trauma or by something that pissed him off, today he left somewhere where he didn't tell me, The alcohol started to kick in that when I wasn't thinking straight I start to flirt with a boy that was around my age since I always ask people for there age, he was handsome he started to get a little tochy I didn't like it one bit, that when I heard a voice from behind him, "Hey dipshit get off him" "well it seems like he's not fuck face" "fuck it was Vance what if he sees me" I thought shit I started to try and hide from him, "M/n is that you" "fuck" I said underneath my breath Vance started to push him off of me and grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder, "you have explaining to do!" Fuck he's yelling I hate it when he does that I'm in deep shit, once he got me in the car he started to go to the other side to the driver's seat, during the drive he didn't say anything.

(I'm gonna do another M/n pov because the other one is long)

M/N POV

once we got to the apartment room he was dragging me by the wrist which started to hurt,"Van-" "quite M/n" "please Vance he was on me I didn't do anything u got to believe me Vance" "be QUIET" he was yelling at me again fuck I really messed up I'm an idiot for going out and get drunk, "Vance please let me go your hurting me" he didn't loosen his grips fuck it hurts "M/n quiet saying things under your breath" we got to the apartment he of course picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and opened the door and threw me on the couch.

VANCE POV

"Explain why you were with him!" "Look I was drunk I promise I didn't do anything with he STARTED to get on me" "M/n tell why you were drinking knowing that you can't fucking handle it" "look I was having fun Vance you never let me wanna have fun" "your a selfish possessive prick that thinks I belong to you Vance" "I'm not a selfish prick I was always there for you and this is what I get" "yeah supposedly this is what you get Vance fuck you" "fuck you M/n why don't you go fuck that guy then" "your fucking sick vance" I see M/n going to the kitchen "don't turn you damn back at me" "fuck you Vance why don't you have another drink you prick" "so I'm a prick says the one that was flirting with the damn dipshit" I see M/N stop, "okay I was because I was fucking drunk Vance and you know I don't handle drinking well" "so that was you at the damn bar I you looked familiar because you were flirting with damn guy getting so close to his face about to kiss him and shit" "take the dress off and take a shower" "fuck you you don't tell me what to do".