I don't love you anymore

A small angst story 👹👹👹👹👹👹
Vance x male reader
Not a part of the older brother
(F/n)= friends name
Also your friend she's a lesbian

Vance POV

I realize that I don't love him anymore I slowly started to give him less attention, I mean don't get me wrong M/n is a sweet boy and everything, but I just don't feel right, so I also stopped talking to him so once he tried to talk to me I ignored him and keep talking to this girl that was talking to me, so when I was going to break up with him on Saturday so I only have 3 days to make him happy before I break up with him, I was just gonna go up and talk to him and make up some stupid excuse and hopefully he'll understand, but reality I know he will move on from me but I really didn't care because once we broke up I'll have to stop dealing with his bullshit, so i was walking to his and once I got there, I started to knock, I see that he opened the door and got happy that I was there to see him, he jumped in my arms but I didn't hug back, "sorry I've been ignoring you I was helping a girl with her project that we were supposed to do" "it's okay Vance I understand I mean you really need to get your grades up" "that's great M/n" I could hear another voice in the house "who's that M/n" "oh that's a good friend of mine" I could see that he was still smiling, "oh okay" "can I come in M/n" "sorry Vance it was just me and my friend that are gonna Hangout I can hangout with you tomorrow" "yeah sure that perfectly fine" "okay bye Vance see you tomorrow" he. Close the door and I could hear laughing, I started to leave and walk home since M/n was hanging out with his stupid friend, once I got home I just feel asleep and wanted the day to come so I can finally break up with M/n I don't want him to be in my life anymore, so I slowly dosed off to sleep.

M/n POV

Once I was trying to talk to Vance all he did was ignore me and keep talking to the girl, I also started to pick up on what he was doing, I could also see he wasn't always happy to see me, so I decided to invite my friend over so I can hangout with her, I started to dial her number until she picked up, "hey (f/n) I was wondering if you can come over and so we can hangout" "yeah sure M/n" "okay thanks (f/n) you're the best" "anytime M/n" she came over and we just started to talk about whatever came to our minds, till I hear a knock, "be right back okay (F/n)" "alright I'll set up the horror movies" I opened the door to see Vance, I was happy that he finally decided to see me so I jumped and hugged him but he didn't hug back, all Vance did made up some stupid excuse to me and of course I played along with it until my friend said that she was done setting up the horror movies, I did the same thing and made an excuse of why my friend was here, of course he left, I went back to the living room, "you should of seen his face he looked mad"  we both started to laugh, "why don't you just break up already it pretty seems he doesn't love you anymore so drop his ass" "she told me, oh I will and it gonna be tomorrow" "well want me to come with you" "yeah sure you can come with me since you're my best friend since childhood" we got quite and started to watch all the horror movies we picked from my room that I bought from the store when me and Vance Started to date, after hours of watching movies we started to get tired and I started to fall asleep on my friends shoulder and she let me.

(Next morning)

M/n POV

I woke up to my friend being gone until I smelled food, I got up and walked to the kitchen to see her making breakfast for the both of us, "hey M/n you hungry" "yes I am" "okay sit down it's almost ready" I when up to the table and grabbed a chair and sat down, "here you go" "thanks F/n your so sweet" "thanks M/n" "did I also tell you I have a girlfriend" "really no you didn't omg I'm so happy for you" "also let's get ready and head to Vance house to grab my stuff and end this fucking relationship already" "hey M/n can I borrow some clothes" "yeah sure" I took a shower and gave my friend a tank top on and some shorts while I had some sweatpants and a t-shirt, we started to walk out the house and locked it and headed to Vance house, once we were there I knocked and of course he answered, "hey M/n what are you doing here so early" "I came here to get some of my stuff" "look Vance I don't think I can be in this relationship anymore" he just gave me a surprise looked until my friend pushed him out of the way "hurry up M/n let's get your shit and leave this scumbag" we started to box my stuff and headed out the door, I was finally relief that I wasn't in the relationship anymore I felt glad and my childhood best friend was there to help me, so I only wish for the best for Vance and hopefully he can find someone better than me.

The end
Hopefully y'all enjoyed
Words:1011